[17x06] July 31st, 2011

06:56 - 08:23 Mogwai - Terrific Speech 2 from Zidane, A 21st Century Portrait Soundtrack, starts around 30 seconds.

ADDED:
21:44 - 21:00 - David Batiste & the Gladiators - Funky Soul
23:51 - 24:11 - Lamb - Build a Fire
57:30 - 58:28 - Brian Tyler - Warriors
58:35 - 59:04 - Lamb - Last Night the Sky

Last edited:
Sorry to pop in unannounced, lads, but I really wanted to log in to help with this episode. I am THINKING that the 03:24 - 03:40 track is by an electronica artist called Ronald Jenkees. I listen to him a lot, and I recognized his style immediately. I may be wrong, but I really feel like it's him. If anyone finds what song it is, please post it.

Hope this helps.

This track is from the Tell No One (Ne le dis ? personne) Soundtrack. Didn't find it on yt, so here's a link to the track preview on amazon:
Code:
http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B0027RRMDM/ref=dm_mu_dp_trk23

Last edited by a moderator:
ADDED:
20:18 - 20:41 - Ki:Theory - Scare Myself
20:45 - 21:15 - Ki:Theory - Scare Myself
24:11 - 24:44 - Holy Fuck - Frenchy's
53:09 - 53:23 - U.N.K.L.E - Nocturnal
53:48 - 54:01 - Ki:Theory - Unmediated

Last edited:
I am THINKING that the 03:24 - 03:40 track is by an electronica artist called Ronald Jenkees. I listen to him a lot, and I recognized his style immediately.

As far as I can tell it's probably Synth One by Ronald Jenkees.

I could be wrong because I hardly have a musical bone in my body, but I think it sounds about right.

I am THINKING that the 03:24 - 03:40 track is by an electronica artist called Ronald Jenkees. I listen to him a lot, and I recognized his style immediately. I may be wrong, but I really feel like it's him. If anyone finds what song it is, please post it.

If you listen to him a lot then why don't you endeavor to try and find the song?

ADDED:
01:39 - 02:03 - Brian Reitzell - Barrow Burns
25:01 - 25:52 - Malachai - Let 'Em Fall (Instrumental)

Last edited:
Hello Everyone, I'm new here. I honestly only signed up, to ask just one question, about a song I'm Looking for and I desperately need it :)

I'm really happy there's these threads. You people are amazing I'm so happy you can find basically Every song here.

Just one question: ssreverb Thankyou so much for the tracklist, Only there's a song I still can't find.

I really adore the Radio Dept. one "It's personal" and for a moment I thought it was that. I listened thoroughly, through all of it, but it wasn't exactly it.

To make sure I can make clear which part I mean I'll use this video and the timing according to this video:

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UZiHPLGh-Ek[/video]

As "It's personal" finishes at 6:16, then there's a few sounds, Until at 6:27, there's a song that begins, Piano sound, until 7:27 exactly, right before the Lambo speeds away and roars ^_^

I've listened to Mogway aswell, Terrific Speech, 1 and 2 , but no part sounds like that. I listened to many Mogway songs on YT but didn't find it... I'm desperate :(

So That's the link and the info... Sorry if I disturb, Thankyou in advance if anyone even reads this. I wold Love to know what that song is <3

Cheers.

Last edited:
Via the contact form:

I found the name of the song for TOP GEAR SEASON 17 - AVENTADOR which is played as James May launches the car. I'm not a member of the site, but I wanted to update that page because many people asked for the song.

Track: Cavendish Trailers - Destroy
Album: Epic Choral Trailers