[17x09] August 5th, 2010

• Total voters

Viper007Bond

Chicken Nugget Connoisseur
STAFF MEMBER
Car(s)
2008 Dodge Viper, 2006 MB CLS55 AMG
Stay on topic. :)

The Morgan review is pretty good. It's nice to see Morgan using some modern materials to make their cars. The Nissan Juke is pretty ugly. Is it smaller than a Rouge? Why would people buy this over a Rogue? And on the small cars, I don't believe that T25 will go anywhere. If they want to allow two of them drive side by side, they'll probably have to change the laws and all the other stuff. It's just another green concept that won't get anywhere.

The T25 was interesting. Hot hatches...yeah sure. Juke :puke: Morgan..been there, seen that.

Lots of interesting ideas with the T25. They're solving real problems and addressing issues that make the current "green" cars actually not that "green" at all. *cough*prius*cough* Also the packaging is better than the Toyota IQ. How often are you going to try and fit 4 people in cars like those and the storage space with the back seats down was impressive. don't think you'll see people driving 2 aside in a lane, but I think it would be a big shame if ths concept doesn't go anywhere.

Overall, another good epi of 5th gear. Informative, fast paced, interesting.... they still need to cut down on the time they spend announcing the competition prize. Got my fingers crossed for next season. My only complaint about the Morgan revew is that if this were Top Gear it would have been more sideways and smokey.

Last edited:
I agree that the T25 is an interesting concept. Drive down the 401 at any given time of the day and I'd say 9 cars out of 10 only have one person inside, so hopefully we'll be seeing them in North America soon (I wouldn't mind driving an Apple iCar :p ) The Morgan Aeromax is cool and makes me wonder if Richard Hammond still has his after he crashed it last year. Shoot out was all right too. I really enjoyed this episode of Fifth Gear as well and really like how this series is turning out.

The episode was very, very good. All segments were very entertaining.

I hate to say the same thing after every episode, but the competition MUST stop. It wastes so much valuable time.

Par for course this series... solid stuff if not totally brilliant, and for the love of god please fuck off the competition/website stuff.

The Good:

Morgan looks awesome... some of Jason's attempts at humour were a bit terrible though.
Vicki and the T.25 - I'm genuinely intrigued by this vehicle.
Johnny was good as usual with the Duke...

The Bad:

... but it is farkin' ugly.
Tiff/Golf R/Seat somethingorother R - very meh.