1994 Honda Accord

Clegko

DONOR
Car(s)
2016 Chevy Colorado, 1968 Mercury Monterey
Welp, figured I could post my car in here for once, instead of just lurking about, and reading about other people's cars. The car is... quite boring, but I love it and it is rather fun to drive, for what it is. Unfortuntantly, I got into a wreck a few days ago, which have ruined it's looks for the time being, but it's headed into the shop on Monday to get it all fixed. And I get a rental car for the week! With the extra insurance! *cheers*

So, without further yapping, I present to you, my car.

photo1.jpg

photo2.jpg

photo3.jpg

That damage on the right rear of the bumper is what happened in the crash. I think there was more damage done to me than to the car. :/

Haven't really gotten around to modifying anything on her, other than the front grille. It has the grill and hood from a 95 Accord, and I like it a lot better than the stock 94 grill.

To be honest that model Accord always had me confused with a Civic.

I like Accords though, the model previous to yours is a favourite of mine.

How does it confuse you with a Civic, if I can ask? I know they look vaguely similar, but the Accord is flatter and longer/wider. o_O

Sorry, should have been more clear. That specific body Accord reminded me of the Civic of the same era... mind you, I was a 10 year old kid at the time so I wasn't too keen on the little details of cars.

I guess because it was so rounded compared to the older Accord, and the round Civic had already been out for a few years then. I don't confuse them now. :D

Manual or Automatic?

Manual or Automatic?

It's an automatic, but it's rather smart for an auto. It knows when I want to be flung through the windshield, even when driving normally, and when I don't want to notice it shifting at all. :D

I just noticed I forgot to post any specs about the car in the first post.

It's got a 2.2 liter vtec engine mated to a 4 speed auto trans. It is reasonably quick, for what it is, and I have a 120 mph speeding ticket from the OK Highway Patrol to prove it (Not something to brag about, as it cost me more than rent does in a month.) I've got the stock radio head in it, with 4 Sony xplod speakers and 2 tweeters in the dash, made by some company... The sun roof works... kinda...

Last edited: