[19x03] February 10th, 2013

I dont want to take credit for all this work. its exclusively done by ssreverb.
I happen to be the only one awake after the show was aired, so i started the thread.

I checked 47:34 and Kasabian - Where Did All The Love Go (Instrumental) seems to be right.
Did you watch the original boardcast? or some Dave /topgear.com replay? ( they use different music) see the footnote at the bottom of the first post.

Many thanks for the reply, sorry haven't been on here for a bit. Um I watched the version on Iplayer... the bit where Jeremy puts the hammer down in the mustang on the version I saw was really heavy guitar, double kick drums and strings and orchestral music over the top... I was quite surprised to hear that kind of music on top gear... and now it seems lost! If you or anyone has any ideas it would be much appreciated.

Cheers

Hi again, I have been on the BBC Iplayer Website and the show is still on there with the same music... definitely 47:40 for about thirty seconds... It sounds like the music you used to get in Red Alert 2 Command and Conquer games... Jeremy says something like lets do this for Caroll Shelby and then there is a montage of the Mustang going fast - all to the sound of this metal sound track.

I dont want to take credit for all this work. its exclusively done by ssreverb.
I happen to be the only one awake after the show was aired, so i started the thread.

I checked 47:34 and Kasabian - Where Did All The Love Go (Instrumental) seems to be right.
Did you watch the original boardcast? or some Dave /topgear.com replay? ( they use different music) see the footnote at the bottom of the first post.

I was also watching on Netflix, and I noticed the music differs, most noticeably: 23:13 - 23:23 - Heinz Kiessling - Temptation Sensation