[19x03] February 10th, 2013

• Total voters

Viper007Bond

Chicken Nugget Connoisseur
STAFF MEMBER
Car(s)
2008 Dodge Viper, 2006 MB CLS55 AMG
Last edited:
Better. Not perfect, but better than the other two this series. Could have done with trading off a couple of minutes of news for a couple minutes more with the GT86 and the BRZ. However... SIARPC = pretty girl who likes cars? Sold. Pan-European race where Clarkson loses for once? Excellent. :lol: GT86? Good review, a tiny bit recycled from the "Worst Car in the World" DVD, could have been longer.

EDIT: Also, good on Clarkson for paying his respects to Carroll Shelby. :)

Last edited:
Interesting. I feel the opposite. Another good episode but I wasn't as taken as with the last couple.

Went for a 9.
The Toyubaru review, though short, was good. Made me want one a bit. Who gives a stuff about the laptime if you're having fun.
News OK.
SIARPC - cute AND a petrolhead. Hope the merkins can understand her accent :)

Race- back on form. Funny bits, tension, rivalry, a feel for the car... Fully approved.
9/10 because I don't like football :)

Great episode, the race was absolutely brilliant, the first review of the toyota felt a bit short but I guess that meant we got more race so I'm not going to complain too much. Loved the little mini documentary on Shelby in the middle, loved how genuinely tense it was. I can see myself rewatching this quite happily.

9/10

Last edited:
Now that's more like it! After two kind of lukewarm episodes this one was spot on. The race in particular was excellent!

After last week's disappointment I was hoping this one would be good and it was great!

Good race, great guest

Liked it a lot.
Gt86 review was very good, though short.
News was excellent.
Race part 1 was again good, made it feel like a reversed cliffhanger (like if the car would reign supreme)
Siarpc - good, I loved her accent
Race part 2 was just excellent, loved it.

9/10

Solid 9. Proper, pukka good old-fashioned TG. All fit together perfectly and nothing about the race felt fake or staged (bar the fact that JC could have gained an hour using the Channel Tunnel but as they have always said they plan the races for a close result hence why I guess they did that).

Solid 9. Proper, pukka good old-fashioned TG. All fit together perfectly and nothing about the race felt fake or staged (bar the fact that JC could have gained an hour using the Channel Tunnel but as they have always said they plan the races for a close result hence why I guess they did that).

Hammond and May's route was rail-based, that's why Clarkson had to use the ferry, that's how it was for the very first race, neither is allowed to use the others' base means of transport => Clarkson couldn't take the tunnel.

Fuck me if that Amy bird isn't awesome. Accent, cars, looks, the works.

Shame she hasn't got any money left after owning the Audis to buy new jeans. :lol:

Giving it a 9. 10 is reserved for special stuff.. :p

Finally! THE MAGIC is back!

Toyota vs Subaru

Pretty good. Objective review, Clarkson funny at moments..... well done!

The News

Excellent! Some good points made and funny remarks, as well....

The Race Pt. 1

Finally! The classic Top Gear race! I was waiting for this since the last race they had! And this has been near perfection! Great music, great editing and them 3..... well, good enough (not as before but very close to it)

SIARPC

Amy MacDonald!!! She is great! Great musician, cute, sexy with a helmet on..... and she is Scot! And, apparently, a great driver! What more could you ask for, really....

The Race Pt. 2

Started intense with Jeremy being behind, then it got better with neck-and-neck part...... all the way through till the end when Jeremy lost, unfortunately..... but still, an epic race! Had a few laughs, also...

All In All

A great episode! The one I've been waiting for years and years! So, for me this was a 10 (with a small minus) and really looking forward to watching it again! I haven't done that in quite some time.... but I am very satisfied! Keep them coming, Top Gear!

Last edited: