2 Stroke Thread

Eunos_Cosmo

Forum Addict
Car(s)
'84 Mazda RX7, '12 Mazda 2, '99 Porsche Boxster
I can't say I know a ton about motorcycles, but I know I like two strokes! Feel free to post anything and everything. I'll start it off with a nice Kawasaki H1 Triple. Love the sound.

I love the smell of a high revving two stroke engine. Too bad there's no way I can post that.

^depends on what oil they use

i have some at home, if i use it, no one wants to stay behind me :lol:
if i use my ricinus oil, no one ever overtakes :p

I used to have an H1 Triple, what a machine! Only reason I don't still have it is because three gallon tank + 15mpg in high-octane + expensive two-stroke oil was extremely bad for my wallet.

318184_378714932149253_99469074_n.jpg

Bubs, that Kawasaki was an awesome machine. Terribly thirsty but awesome :lol:. I nearly bought an RD350 a couple months ago. But I remembered you (and others) talking about how bad that 500 was, and I recalled only getting 35-40mpg out of my DT250. Price on the RD350 wasn't great either, so that killed the deal.

^depends on what oil they use

i have some at home, if i use it, no one wants to stay behind me :lol:
if i use my ricinus oil, no one ever overtakes :p
I used to run used engine oil through my DT250. That counts as recycling, right? Questionable gas that's been in a jug in the shed for 2 years? Sure! Premix from my weedeater when I'm out of oil? Why not?! That bike ran on anything and nobody followed me anywhere. :mrgreen:

Were the H1 Triples as deadly as they were made out to be?