2003 Alfa Romeo Kamal Concept

I agree with Renesis.

0,1020,425584,00.jpg

Although this Kamal concept is FAR more beautiful...it's like they took everything good about the Tribeca and shoved out the ugly.

^^ You know, kamahl, Australian/Indian (I think) entertainer! Didn't you ever watch Hey Hey it's Saturday?

How old r u SL65?

flyingfridge said:
^^ You know, kamahl, Australian/Indian (I think) entertainer! Didn't you ever watch Hey Hey it's Saturday?

How old r u SL65?
15 and yes I can just remember the last season of it...kamahl...the guy who did those Coke adds for Aus Idol last year...cant remember wht his gig was though. Never mind :|

yep, I reckon age is the difference. I'm 20 and i'm really only just old enough to remember significant bits. He was a singer.

Same here (being 20)... I don't remember that quote that was made earlier but I remember him being on Hey Hey ALOT of the time. Bloody funny. :offtopic: :D

SL65AMG~V12~604BHP!!!!!!! said:
fbc said:
SL65AMG~V12~604BHP!!!!!!! said:
Am i missing something I dont get it :unsure:

Nah it's okay, you're probably too young for it to mean anything to you
<_< I know when i'm not wanted :( :cry:

Aw come on, don't be like that - I know how old you are, so I figured it was a bit before your time :)

On Hey Hey they would have Kamahl on a lot, and they'd always play a sound bite of him saying "Why are people so unkind"

And at this point the Europeans and Americans are thinking W-T-F - yes folks, we're waaaaay OT here :blush:

fbc said:
And at this point the Europeans and Americans are thinking W-T-F

hahaha, the beauty of living on our little island ;)

Aw come on, don't be like that - I know how old you are, so I figured it was a bit before your time :)
I was jus messing around fbc :p Its all good!

Completely off topic, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, fbc, just saw that you have actually ghone and changed your location... Crazy Austrian ;)

Ahh.. just to mention something on-topic.. but isn't that concept already a year or 2 old? I remember being horrified by it then.. and it's still horrifying now.
It's like they took the 147 and made a cartoony clown version of it.. flopping it's big wheels about. :?