No 56k: 2003 Ford Focus SVT (ST170)

JCE

Car(s)
2016 Dodge Charger RT / 2015 Jeep Renegade
Got the car washed and waxed and my Fianc?e and I went out with her 8 and took some pics at a local park.

High res is available but not loaded on the website. These are uncolor corrected and whatnot.

IMG_2448-1024.jpg

IMG_2460-1024.jpg

IMG_2473-1024.jpg

IMG_2522-1024.jpg

IMG_2527-1024.jpg

IMG_2531-1024.jpg

IMG_2537-1024.jpg

IMG_2549-1024.jpg

My wallpaper:
IMG_2573-1024.jpg

Older interior pics:
DSCF1190-2.jpg

DSCF1192-2.jpg

DSCF1191-2.jpg

DSCF0934-2.JPG

P.S. I know its not a Final Gear wording on the paper but it is GTPlanet--the other forum I belong to.

Last edited:
Nice, my neighbor has one of these. In that same orange. the regular Foci car fun to drive so I can only imagine the SVT version.

Nice car, congrats!
That's got to be one of the only cars that looks better with US-style bumbers and lights in my opinion.

You're joking right. :lol: I'll get some pics of it when I get home.

Lost your camera batteries right?

:D

Just kidding. It looks good.

:lol: This is a Ford Focus, I'm not hand writing a note that shows my name or what forums I belong to. :D I'm not claiming I own a Porsche, Lamborghini or Ferrari. Its a bloody Focus.

Now on to the regularly scheduled topic.

Cool ride. I think it looks better lowered, but I was expecting more pics with a "No 56k" tag in the title. :-\

:eek: I have never seen a five door SVT Focus before!

If I was to do modifications, it would be on the suspension only; that engine is a rev happy little jewel stock. :)

Nice buy. I have looked around for one in good shape from time to time, but so many have been ragged out or abused.

It does rev quite well from 3,500 to 6,500. It pulls hard when you are poodling around and then drop a gear then step on the gas. :D I cleaned the wheels and windows and I need to do a further detail on the outside then remove the vinyl then I can take some large pics. :D

The best mods the Focus Forums say are a throttle body (65mm) and ECU tune. Otherwise they say the car is pretty tuned NA wise. I could do exhaust but that doesn't add much.

Last edited:
Nice focus. I nearly got one of those a couple of years ago, they are a blast to drive.

I love those. Congrats!

I had the pleasure of driving one of those a few months ago...I really enjoyed it. The one I drove had a Steeda short throw shifter and an ECU tune...the owner said that the tune made a huge difference. I can't attest to that, having never driven it beforehand, but the car did feel good, I really liked it. It's joy in the corners.
Nice purchase!

Yea, the ECU tune apparently opens up the engine along with the larger throttle body. The stock SVT intake is pretty much as good as it can get.