2004 Gumball

Few crashes already...

a lucky Maranello (the house was solid enough :lol: )

PUSCAL_0172.jpg

PUSCAL_0161.jpg

PUSCAL_0183.jpg

An unlucky Modena

crashed360spider.jpg

the first ferrari pics are old tho...the last pic of the crashed modena, havent seen that one before. Im downloadin the movie now will check it out. Thanks for the link.

i'm in the Gumball 3000 DVD from 2003...you see me walking by at the start in San Fransico...

Nice cars! :shock: (even an Enzo!)

But the timing could be better, the weather in Europe is soo bad at the moment.... It's raining almost 24/7...

cya
Oli

oliB said:

But the timing could be better, the weather in Europe is soo bad at the moment.... It's raining almost 24/7...

cya
Oli

2 Enzo's are in the rally... they must be haulin' ass in Marocco

Team 132 now reports that the King of Marocco has given orders to the police that the Gumballers can go as fast as they want, without beeing "disturbed". Team 132 reports live from the spooky side of 200kph, now hitting speeds of above 260kph as the police is just waving to them! Many of the faster cars are hitting speeds of above 300kph. "A quite surreal experience" Team 132 reports.

http://www.gumball.no/web/index.php

Renesis said:
oliB said:

cya
Oli

2 Enzo's are in the rally... they must be haulin' ass in Marocco

Team 132 now reports that the King of Marocco has given orders to the police that the Gumballers can go as fast as they want, without beeing "disturbed". Team 132 reports live from the spooky side of 200kph, now hitting speeds of above 260kph as the police is just waving to them! Many of the faster cars are hitting speeds of above 300kph. "A quite surreal experience" Team 132 reports.

http://www.gumball.no/web/index.php

if only i could do that every day! :D

Off of 123's forum:

Team 123 said:
Just some of the participating cars in the 2004 Gumball Rally:

McLaren F1 x 3
Koenigsegg x 1
Pagani Zonda x 2
Aston Martin Vaquish x 2
Bentley Continental GT x 4
Ferrari Enzo x 5
Ferrari F50 x 1
Ferrari 456 x 4
Ferrari Dino x 1
Ferrari 360 Spider x 10
(in total 65 Ferraris)
Lamborghini Murcielago x 3
Lamborghini Gallardo x 1
Lamborghini Muira x 1
Lamborghini Diablo x 1
(in total 30 Lamborghini's)
Porsche RUF x 3
Porsche 911 x 15
Maserati Merak x 1
Dodge Viper x 2
Hummers x 2
Rolls Royce x 2
Jaguar E-type x 1
Range Rover Overfinch x 1
BMW M-Roadster x 1

5 Enzos!!!!!! 3 McLarins!!!! WHere do these ppl get the money!?!?!

Well, it's basically a classic car rally in which you are given a route from a to b. But instead of using classic cars they're using cars which cost more than the average house :)

This year's route went from Paris => biarritz =>Madrid => Marbella => Marrakech => Barcelona => Cannes.

It is driven in about six days and it's a grand total of 3000 miles long. :)
Now the cool part is that all these guys with all these expensive cars also like to party at night, so instead of going to bed they party....
Resulting in one "tired" mofo going really fast in a very expensive car on a public road... :)

... or you could just check out the site: http://www.gumball3000.com

how much do u guys think is the cost for participating in this event ??

i really want to go gumballing in europe in an old 50s-60s big cadillacs or buicks with tail fins and totally pimped out....just for kicks

enterance fee: $12000 for 1 car and 2 people...
grand prize: nothing...just a trophy.
experience: priceless

dukenukem said:
why the hell would someone take that ugly ass H2 to the gumball :?

that's a belgian dude! he's a weirdo, that's the reason he's known over here (and he won the first big brother).

he ended 7th in the race, not bad for a hummer if you ask me

and there was a miura participating? i think they should forbid to use old cars in such a race. there are like way to little left to be destroyed in such a race. even if they're not destroyed, after 6 days of abuse there isn't much left of them

where does the money go to? who?

Covering the costs of the hotels, food, etc. plus to the guys who put it on.