2004 Sentra Spec-V

VR6

Car(s)
04 Sentra Spec-V
Here it is, the new (to me) whip. I sold my mazdaspeed becuase well as fun as it was, I have other hobbies than driving which necessitated a trunk and a real roof. When I bought it, it was completely stock, immediatly I changed out the header, pre-cat issues if anyone knows about the qr25 engine, followed by a full exhaust borla (sounds like shit right now need to add a resonator in the midpipe), a cold air intake, lowering springs 1.5 inch drop, A LC-1 wideband SAFCII fuel controller and a ssi-4 datalogger, I was planning on boosting at some point but I lost intrest in that as I fell in love with two wheeled motoring, so those last items are currently for sale if anyone is interested...

Got some pics from winter, it's damn cold here
DSC01501.jpg

DSC01502.jpg

DSC01503.jpg

Anyway here are the pics. Lowering springs are not pictured, imagine it 1.5 inchs lower.

IMGP4120.jpg

IMGP4121.jpg

IMGP4122.jpg

Last edited:
My brother had one of those in white. Drove nice-n-tight. Fun car, that.

That is honestly one of the most appliance-like looking cars I know, especially from the rear quarter. Luckily the hardware makes up for it a bit. :p

I did look at those, and there was only one avaliable and my time of purchase and it was an absolute dog, shifter felt like it was about to fall out, felt much less powerful all over the rev band, seats provided no support and I wasn't pleased with the overall feel of the car, I thought I would love it after the msm but i can't say I did.

Big things happening at camp sentra, got my self a nice turbo kit, .57 trim garret, intercooler, injectors, wideband, safcII, protech manifold 3" downpipe and 3" midpipe, boost gauge and pretty much anything else you need to run a turbo. So far i'm only in the teardown stage and here a few pics of whats happened so far.

Couple parts in the trunk
DSC01062.jpg

Butterflys alternator and intake all removed.
DSC01066.jpg

Pretty sure that the best FWD car ever is the ITR. Anyways, I would have kept the Miata :p

Never even been in an ITR my friend had a 92 teg and another friend has a 05 rsx but neither of those really come close to the ITR. I personally really like my buddies 92 teg, well more then the rsx thats for sure.

I would have liked to keep it but it was the most impractical thing in the world, insane fun while I owned it but you gotta move on.

Last edited:
Update :

Turbo is done and installed! The car is just fantastic :)
DSC01080.jpg

DSC01087.jpg

DSC01084.jpg

Also go some winter rims, which I painted. They are rims off of a 240sx
DSC01090.jpg

How much are you making? And I really hope there's an LSD in there somewhere...

A nice vicous one up front, comes stock. The last guy that had this kit made 290 wheel down in florida, up here at calgary elevation i'm probably closer to 250ish. Plus right now i'm tuning off a throttle based safc unit. Next week I get my MAP sensor so I should be able to tune for a nice even 11.3 all the way to the redline. Right now i'm running about 10.5s just for a safety factor.