2007 Canadian Grand Prix

HondaF1

Aussie Bastard
Car(s)
First Aberdeen Bus Network
http://img299.imageshack.**/img299/838/montryy4.jpg

Welcome to the 2007 Canadian Grand Prix thread, Round 6 of the championship. Back to Back GP's coming up, with Indy in 2 weekends time.

Will Ferrari be able to mount a comeback after being thrashed by both McLarens in Monaco?
Will Renault be able to keep up with BMW as the "best of the rest"?
Will Honda choose a proper strategy for their first points of the year?
Will Ralf qualify in the Top 15?
Will Kimi be relegated to Ferrari no.2 if Massa pulls ahead from him even more in the championship?
How many cars will hit the "Wall of Champions"?

All these and many more to be answered as the Canadian GP gets underway on Sunday the 10th of June.

Let the discussion begin!!

my moneys on lewis to hit the wall of champions

i think ferrari will mount a comback...their car is fast on the highspeed stuff.

ralf should be paid a working wage, then if he ever actually does well, be rewarded...so far he sucks the biggest cock ever.

kimi needs to change his attitude toward how he works with the team. the guy just fucks off home when hes not driving.

honda will be middle of road

there will be a pile up at the 1st turn

Lewis really needs a DNF in order for him to be a little more humble. :)

I don't see why people want Lewis to have a DNF. How in anyway would that benefit him? He's joint leader of the World Championship and has got on the podium in every race. The last thing he needs is a DNF. He isn't paid to appear "humble" in interviews, he's paid to drive fast, which he is doing. I still don't think he is coming across as arrogant anyway.

Here we go again:
Poster 1: "LH is a stuck up jerk! He needs to DNF!"
Poster 2: "What are you talking about?"
Poster 1: "Oh, c'mon, he speeches are canned and he wears the hat over his eyes! Oh noes!"

Anyway, this will be the first time I'm watching a Canadian F1 race (I only started following F1 half way through last season), it's just too bad I don't have a Canadian driver to root for :(

I think BMW have shown enough pace not to be classified as the best of the rest. Ferrari should come away with a 1-2, cos they seem to be faster in high speed circuits.

Anyway, this will be the first time I'm watching a Canadian F1 race (I only started following F1 half way through last season), it's just too bad I don't have a Canadian driver to root for :(

You'll enjoy the Canadian round. It's one of the best tracks.

Ferrari and BMW look good for Canada, due to the fact they are both Long Wheel Base and in the recent Ricard test, they were the fastest on the high speed config, whereas McLaren were fastest on the low speed config two days prior.

I have seen other racing series at Montreal, and yes, it is a good track :)

But you havent seen F1 on that track!!

Is the race on Sunday or Monday night in Australia...the Canadian GP is on a long weekend for us, so we can sleep in on Monday if it is on Sunday night...

Webber will probably have another DNF :cry: I hope I'm wrong...

^ It will be around 230am Monday morning, then we have USA the next Monday morning, but both will be live all around Australia!!

If Ferrari does not win they are toast for the WC.
Tough to say which Ferrari driver will be on top but we shall see how much fight is in Kimi.

LH is full of it, he sounds like Massa last year at Ferrari with Shumi.

^ Kimi will only win if MS doesnt show up. I read that when Michael first appeared in the garage, Kimi was in his car and all the mechanics deserted him and went to say hi to Michael, even though it's now Kimi's side of the garage. Kimi pulled down his visor and just sat there in the car until he could go out.

Thats Ferrari's downfall there, having MS around. Massa isnt as good as he looks at the moment, and Kimi needs the team around him a bit more.

Thats Ferrari's downfall there, having MS around. Massa isnt as good as he looks at the moment, and Kimi needs the team around him a bit more.

Agreed - having MS in the garage right now serves no purpose and is just a distraction. In a few years time it would be much less of a problem, but right now Ferrari needs to move on from the Schumi-era.

Here we go again:
Poster 1: "LH is a stuck up jerk! He needs to DNF!"
Poster 2: "What are you talking about?"
Poster 1: "Oh, c'mon, he speeches are canned and he wears the hat over his eyes! Oh noes!"

Hey man! :mad:

^ Kimi will only win if MS doesnt show up. I read that when Michael first appeared in the garage, Kimi was in his car and all the mechanics deserted him and went to say hi to Michael, even though it's now Kimi's side of the garage. Kimi pulled down his visor and just sat there in the car until he could go out.

Poor Kimi and Ferrari. :(

^ They don't need Michael around. It's going to cost them the championship. You don't see Mika hanging around McLaren with a headset on, or Damon in the Williams pit talking to all his old mechanics and taking their minds off the job.

A few months ago, i said Massa was an idiot after the Sepang incident, now i decide to support him since he is the only hope for Fewawi for the Championship, so i hope he does well in Canada land. :)

^ They don't need Michael around. It's going to cost them the championship. You don't see Mika hanging around McLaren with a headset on, or Damon in the Williams pit talking to all his old mechanics and taking their minds off the job.

hill is way to busy pimping out flash rides with that P1 prestige car hire.... he knows where its at