2007 Hungarian Grand Prix

Well the biggest mover there is Yamamoto, now only half a second off Sutil.

I dont think Im going to enjoy this Quali session, look at those Hondas :(

Well the biggest mover there is Yamamoto, now only half a second off Sutil.

I dont think Im going to enjoy this Quali session, look at those Hondas :(

Has Honda qualified top 10 once this year?

^ We got one in earlier this season didnt we?

As for today.. :censored: :censored: and :censored:

I cant believe what Ive just seen Alonso do to Hamilton :lol: , oh there going to be fireworks tommorow......

Damn, Ron Dennis looked pissed off and Alonso's trainer looked very scared.

See in the old days when drivers had personalities, the driver that was held up would have got out the car and punched him. At the moment Lewis is standing with his arm around Alonso to get his picture taken.

Alonso sounds so guilty in the press conference. His voice is a shakey when he's asked about the delay and blamed it on the team holding him.

^ This is why we need the guy clarkson recommend in an old ep of TG - someone trying to egg the drivers on for a fight.

Haha, go Alonso. This is reminding me of Senna and Prost at McLaren now!

Edit: I love how after Windsor asked the first question, Lewis turned his head at Fernando and gave him a "get yourself out of this" look!

PW: Lewis, how many seconds did you miss out on crossing the line for a flyer?
LH: About the same amount of time I lost in the pits.

Last edited:
Lewis really does know how to keep is cool, Alonso looked quite scared in the press conference.

Hopefully lewis will get his own back on sunday

Did you like when Ron Dennis went off the pitwall to the Pit Board guy, and took the guys headphones off, then the pit board guy put his hands up and Ron marched him down the pitlane. :lol:

What Alonso did to Hamilton was simply disgusting. I don't know if McLaren or FIA can punish him in any way, but hopefully Hamilton will pass Alonso after the first pit stops since he's been consistently faster than Alonso for the whole of the qualifying.

Qualifying results

Qualifying results

1 F. Alonso
2 L. Hamilton
3 N. Heidfeld
4 K. R?ikk?nen
5 N. Rosberg
6 R. Schumacher
7 R. Kubica
8 G. Fisichella
9 J. Trulli
10 M. Webber
11 D. Coulthard
12 H. Kovalainen
13 A. Wurz
14 F. Massa
15 A. Davidson
16 V. Liuzzi
17 J. Button
18 R. Barrichello
19 T. Sato
20 S. Vettel
21 A. Sutil
22 S. Yamamoto

What Alonso did to Hamilton was pathetic, Hamilton was clearly pissed off and rightfully so. Fucking Alonso.

Did you like when Ron Dennis went off the pitwall to the Pit Board guy, and took the guys headphones off, then the pit board guy put his hands up and Ron marched him down the pitlane. :lol:

ITV mentioned that is Alonso's trainer, so obviously pretty close to him.

I hope Fischicella gets dropped 10 places too. Sure Yamamoto would have been last anyway, but if they're going to punish front runners for doing it, they need to do it to everyone. He knew Yamamoto was right behind him on a hot lap and still slammed the brakes on to give himself a gap in front.

How was Damon's commentary skills during Qualifying on ITV?

Someone explain this incident for someone who isn't quite up too date?

Basically in Q3, Alonso sat in the pits with Hamilton waiting behind him to have his tires changed. Alonso waited for the clock to tick down, preventing Hamilton from making it around the track before the clock ran out to start a final hot lap .

Someone explain this incident for someone who isn't quite up too date?

Both McLarens came in to pit with just enough time to get them both out and to the line before the flag. Once Alonsos pit stop was finished and the lollypop was up, he sat stationary in his box for 10 seconds watching Lewis in his mirrors. Lewis then missed the flag by 4 seconds and Alonso went on to take the pole.

Basically he prevented Hamilton from getting his last lap in.

How was Damon's commentary skills during Qualifying on ITV?

Good, I mean he's no Murray Walker but nobody is. He's no worse than Martin Brundle, and provides his usual driver insights about track conditions and how the drivers will find it etc.

Alonso was being held in the pits with Hamilton stacked up behind waiting for his pit stop.

The team held Alonso until he had space on the track then lifted the lollipop.

Alonso didn't pull out of the pits for 10 seconds so by the time Hamilton got out onto the track, he missed reaching the start/finish line by about 2 seconds.

Ron Dennis threw his headphones down in disgust and marched Alonso's trainer down the pitlane closely persued by the press.

In the press conferenca Hamilton gave Alonso a real "Paddington stare" and Alonso looked mightily uncomfortable.

I don't think Alonso will win this race if it is proved internally by the team that he did this on purpose, his car will suffer some mysterious fault or something.

I actually thought what he did was very smart. Now Alonso and Hamilton should give us an interesting gp to watch.