2007 Italian Formula 1 Grand Prix

WOOHOO. P10 and 12!! :lol:

I enjoyed that session. Well done Macca's on the front row lockout. Nick would have got P3 if he did fishtail into Parabolica. Should be a great race, but the best race is only 8 days away :D

A McLaren 1 2, wish alosnso wasn;t so far ahead. Go Ferrari and Kimi...go webber. I am drunk now, don;t be scared. Party hard people.

Qualifying Results

Qualifying Results

1) Fernando Alonso, McLaren-Mercedes, 1:21.997
2) Lewis Hamilton, McLaren-Mercedes, 1:22.034
3) Felipe Massa, Ferrari, 1:22.549
4) Nick Heidfeld, BMW, 1:23.174
5) Kimi R?ikk?nen, Ferrari, 1:23.183
6) Robert Kubica, BMW, 1:23.446
7) Heikki Kovalainen, Renault, 1:24.102
8) Nico Rosberg, Williams-Toyota, 1:24.382
9) Jarno Trulli, Toyota, 1:24.555
10) Jenson Button, Honda, 1:25.165
11) Mark Webber, Red Bull-Renault, 1:23.166
12) Rubens Barrichello, Honda, 1:23.176
13) Alexander Wurz, Williams-Toyota, 1:23.209
14) Anthony Davidson, Super Aguri-Honda, 1:23.274
15) Giancarlo Fisichella, Renault, 1:23.325
16) Sebastian Vettel, STR-Ferrari, 1:23.351
17) Takuma Sato, Super Aguri-Honda, 1:23.749
18) Ralf Schumacher, Toyota, 1:23.787
19) Vitantonio Liuzzi, STR-Ferrari, 1:23.886
20) David Coulthard, Red Bull-Renault, 1:24.019
21) Adrian Sutil, Spyker-Ferrari, 1:24.699
22) Sakon Yamamoto, Spyker-Ferrari, 1:25.084

Hmm good to see Honda doing better at least they're out qualifying super aguri now. I hope kimi and massa are running heavy otherwise they're screwed.

Can Ferrari 1-2 the last 5 races this season?
Will Fernando get ahead of Lewis in the championship at Monza?
Who will Renault announce as their two drivers for 2008 (announced over race weekend)?
Will Mark Webber finally get some reliability with his car?
Can Kubica suprise everyone with a podium again?
Will the Honda's go a bit better here with less requirement on aerodynamics?

Let the discussion begin.[/QUOTE]

1. Yes
2. Possible (I hope not :blink:)
3. ummm... no
4. No
5. Yes (I hope)

Well... The engine ppl did their job...

And the best news is that it's the 2nd race with that engine, and they get a fresh one in Spa :D

A McLaren 1 2, wish alosnso wasn;t so far ahead. Go Ferrari and Kimi...go webber. I am drunk now, don;t be scared. Party hard people.

:shock2:

Now I'm in a better frame of mind, I was hoping Kimi would be a bit higher in qualifying (on the front row) for him to have a better chance of taking the win.

Would've been good to see Webber in the top ten, but it looks like the RBR doesn't have enough pace.

I would've been happy to see Alonso not progress from Q1.

It should be a good race!! Here is the Raikkonen crash from practice 3 for those who may of missed it. (Sorry no english source available)

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-9d2ILtZ20Q[/youtube]

Lucky that wheel didnt hit him. See Speed were saying that he said it wasnt a fault with the car, yet all the other drivers think it was.

Lucky that wheel didnt hit him. See Speed were saying that he said it wasnt a fault with the car, yet all the other drivers think it was.

And I'd say all the other drivers would be right. Speed analysis was pretty good, they showed Kimi adjusting the brake bias seconds before the crash. There was also talk of 'hitting a bump' but there was no bump to hit.

Look at his left rear, does anyone else see it looking like something broke?

:censored:

Channel 10 has programmed the F1 for 130am Monday Morning after the Rugby. :censored:

Improved coverage my arse. Looks like Im watching Speed tonight!

Wouldn't be surprised if McL "accidentally" short-filled Alonso during a pit-stop for complying with the FIA.

^ Once again, Italian source so dont read into it too much just yet.

Alright Scotty's thoughts so far haha

1. Kimi's weekend is pretty screwed.....not surprising though as Michael Schumacher has turned up....I will be surprised if he finishes the race. No way that accident was his fault, yeh the bump there is pretty big but not that bad.

2. Hamilton's brakes will not last. PLUMES of smoke coming off them in the pits.....whereas Kimi, Massa and Alonso had no such problems.

3. Final nail in Ralf and Giancarlos coffins?? Don't care that Barrichello went off, Fisi wouldn't have been that fast anyway.

4. Great effort by Button, really super lap.

5. Poor effort by whoever blocked Yamamoto, hope they get a penalty.

Hard to see anyone topping Alonso, he is driving amazingly well this weekend.

:censored:

Channel 10 has programmed the F1 for 130am Monday Morning after the Rugby. :censored:

Improved coverage my arse. Looks like Im watching Speed tonight!

I'm liking the Speed coverage, and it's even better this weekend with the absence of David Hobbs, although it's under unfortunate circumstances.

Yep. Speed good with Townsend Bell!

ITV for me :) Love Martin and its fun picking all the faults with what James says.....makes me feel intelligent

Big crash for DC.

bastard with spoiler!!!! Although thankyou as now I know not to check this thread until tomorrow morning.

Haha, you should have known not to check anything associated with F1 when the race is on :p

Kimi for Ferrari's championship challenge now after Massa's problem?