2007 Locus Supercar

Talk about deep dish rims!!!

Sweet car.

Looks stunning. Too bad they could'nt have gone with a more "european" motor.

You serious? lol.:rolleyes:

I don't mean literally a European motor. By that I ment a motor that is more refined and smoother. I just don't believe a motor like that needs to be in a supercar that looks like that.

I don't mean literally a European motor. By that I ment a motor that is more refined and smoother. I just don't believe a motor like that needs to be in a supercar that looks like that.

Trust me, this engine will suit the car just fine.

There are quite a few differences.

There are more differences between the Porsche 911 generations.

Is it cool to bump a four year old thread? :p

Looks like this car has finally materialized and will be going on sale soon. They were on Dragons' Den this week trying to get some funding.

They said the car is pulling 3.0 second 0-60s and they are hoping to shave off another second or two before it goes into production. Apparently six have been pre-sold already at $495,000 each.

Two of the Dragons' Den guys gave them the money after some hesitation, $1 million cash and a $500,000 line of credit for 20 percent equity and the right to three cars at cost. Here's a picture of one of the Dragons going for a test drive (swiped off his Twitter):

35bw6s5.jpg

Edit: Alright, the pitch is actually up on YouTube, at least for now:

Last edited:
I can guarantee a lawsuit too because of the name.

I can guarantee a lawsuit too because of the name.

What, from Lotus you mean?

I don't think Locus is part of the name anymore; the company is HTT and the car is Plethore.

Still, Pajero is still selling well in Spain, even know it means W*nker in Spain! :p