2007 Turkish Grand Prix

Why is TEN playing Happy Gilmore between Rove and F1, thus delaying the delayed coveage until 11:20pm, and if Idol runs late, then we could be looking at a midnight start.

:censored: unhappy.

Both Hondas starting from the back of the grid, Barrichello's engine was also changed.

It isn't on until 12:30am in Tassie anyway....

^ They're always delayed by at least an hour. Generally the European races begin at around 9:30pm (Adelaide time). So, about now then...

^ They're always delayed by at least an hour. Generally the European races begin at around 9:30pm (Adelaide time). So, about now then...

shit I never even realised. Those sneaky commentators "After the break, network 10s live coverage continues."

Well done to Ferrari taking the 1,2. Massa seemed to be very happy with his win, he jumped pretty high with his trophy. :lol:

Unfortunate to see Hamilton have a tire blow, I was enjoying him beating Alonso. Surprised McLaren didn't bother to check if his car was damaged.

Good to see Heidfeld take forth, would've of been good to see him get third.

Disappointed to see Webber retire, especially so early in the race. :( Hopefully it's the last retirement for him for the season.

I thought the race was pretty dull, not that much action though I was watching in a sorta half-asleep daze (Its sunday - I got up late!)

Webber is having a really bad luck but hopefully he can get back to form, I think the RBR car isn't bad, its not Honda bad that's for sure.

Nice on Jenson for working his way up thru the grid, even though there were no points in it.

be interesting to hear what happened to Hamilton's tire he did a good job of saving it

I was hoping Hamilton would retire. I want to see some exciting races. I'm sick of this settling for second place shit.

^ You mean Italy.

Ok race. Glad Hamilton had a bad one. Roll on 6 races in 8 weeks :D

Hamilton had a crap start and a puncture, was bad luck at the end of the day. I think ferraris are fav for next Grand Prix but havent checked yet. Come on hamilton!!

You could see how bad the Honda is in the corners when the Toyota overtook it. What happened to Honda to make there car crap. Wasnt it a faulty wind tunnel or something?

My my don't we have a championship to look forward to!!! If only Kimi hadn't shot himself in the foot in Quali :( again Massa shows what happens when he starts from pole in the dry.

A shame for Lewis but certainly spices up the championship! Great drive from Button, shows that he has lost none of his speed. I REALLY REALLY hope Honda actually have a decent car next year.

Heikki also impressed. Amazing how happy Alonso looks on the podium when Lewis isn't there.

Great race for Ferrari, although I am dissapointed in Kimi. He should be quicker than Massa. I am sure Ferrari is surprised by his lackluster performance. Ferrari's brass is questioning why they get signed him to replace MS.
The rest of the season's tracks favor the Ferrari's and they should be dominate.

Whomever is ahead after Monza should be the no.1 for the shake of the championship. Thus, the MS rule applies after Italy. I hope it is Kimi because I do not think Massa is consistant or mentally tough enough to bring home the WC for Ferrari.

Kimi IS faster than Massa. Note setting the fastest lap of the race. Interesting to note that each of the top 4 have won 3 races each. With a 17 race season.....there is room for them all to win 4....so whoever wins their 5th may take the title. However Alonso is looking good, only 5 points behind Lewis. I didn't realise he was that close.

Kimi IS faster than Massa. Note setting the fastest lap of the race. Interesting to note that each of the top 4 have won 3 races each. With a 17 race season.....there is room for them all to win 4....so whoever wins their 5th may take the title. However Alonso is looking good, only 5 points behind Lewis. I didn't realise he was that close.

He was so much closer after the nurburgring, then he had to fuck it up with his stupid games...

Whoops, I didn't notice that Red Bull had edited his post. Normally that's the first thing I spot. My bad, sorry. :(