2008 Jag XJ... Oh dear.

Awww its happy. Seriously, somebody in the Jaguar design department was watching Cars when they did the face lift. Or in this case a bumper lift.

hey you know that photoshop 'make a car look like its in CARS!' well this is perfect. It already has a cheesy grin with teeth!

http://img65.imageshack.**/img65/6803/jaguarxj20081laa8.jpg
http://img106.imageshack.**/img106/2281/duhtx6.gif

Awww its happy. Seriously, somebody in the Jaguar design department was watching Cars when they did the face lift. Or in this case a bumper lift.

82303_main.jpg

Jesus, what were they thinking?? That front bumper / fascia clashes horridly with the rest of the car (which I happen to like).

The deign is a complete step back ward from what Jaguar once stood for, the XJ looks like someone has just bolted on a new body kit from some spares lying around.
The prefacelift XJ looks much better.

I didn't even notice a change in the first place, and since the XJ is so unbelievably old I don't know why they even try facelifting it. Show us something new Jaguar.
Also not a big fan of messing up thread titles with your own opinion, that already tries to steer a whole thread in a certain direction.

theyre going a little 300c on the front there with the ground scraping gob look, looks gash.

grill looks fugly

and why have they stuck those wing vents on, they look like an after thought

Did they grab all of the left over grand marquis chassis laying around the Ford plant and beat them into that goofy shape? That thing is about 19 levels of fugly.

I'm so fucking angry. The XJR was something of beauty, it was discrete, unoffensive, but it had a small touch of aggression. They've ruined it.

Who the fuck approved that? :-x I'm going on a rampage, and tell Jack Thompson it wasn't GTA, it was the new ruined XJR.

I'm so fucking angry. The XJR was something of beauty, it was discrete, unoffensive, but it had a small touch of aggression. They've ruined it.

Who the fuck approved that? :-x I'm going on a rampage, and tell Jack Thompson it wasn't GTA, it was the new ruined XJR.

Lmao. Is that bumper only for the XJR or is it for the whole range? But seriously, wtf...

So.... what, you guys just don't like the front bumper and tail lights?
Well for me its that front bumper, yes, but, that should be more than enough for us to moan and groan (and not in the good way!!) about the design on a whole. That change alone ruins the whole car for me. One bumper has the ability to do that is what I'm saying.

Lets take something pretty much everyone can agree is beautiful - the DB9. If Aston were to install bullbars on the front, that would surely ruin the whole car wouldn't it...ahh shit, why'd I just say that *waits for smart arse people to say "no it wouldn't!* :p

I felt it was my duty.

http://img111.imageshack.**/img111/9330/jaguarxjsr5.jpg

Personally, I think I could've spent more time on the mouth. As in hours but it still wouldn't look right.

Someone take Ian Callum out back and shoot him. Now. That man's designs are killing Jaguar.

Then give Keith Helfet whatever he wants to come back to Jaguar. Anything, up to and including Bill Ford's first born.

Who approved that? Ian Callum - who the press were spooging over not all that long ago.

Callum was and is the wrong man in the wrong place at the wrong time.

^:lol::lol::lol: