99 FRC VETTE
020520072024436395.jpg

020520072024447048.jpg

020520072024437790.jpg

020520072024450679.jpg

well there's already conversation going on in that thread

I think this deserves it's own thread.

I also think this will sell quite well. :thumbup:

The front end needs to be wider. It looks like they took a small car and fitted it with huge tires, then had to flare the fenders to make it fit. Those hood scoops either have to be taken off or made smaller. I don't like the tail lights either. Other than that I think it looks great! :)

oh man.. other than the hood scoops i really like it... never thought i would like a pontiac

Kajun, that's what the holden version looks like...
190695990_899d0a0f68.jpg

VE_SS_V_005_m.jpg

Smoked lights rather than altezza

190695990_899d0a0f68.jpg

VE_SS_V_005_m.jpg

The rear lights and spoiler look a bit messy together but overall looks much better than the Pontiac. The Pontiac looks too much like the G6 up front.

The front end needs to be wider. It looks like they took a small car and fitted it with huge tires, then had to flare the fenders to make it fit. Those hood scoops either have to be taken off or made smaller. I don't like the tail lights either. Other than that I think it looks great! :)

Agree on widening the front end a little bit. Hopefuly some of this will get worked out before production starts. I am sure these are pre-production units.

(woah, I just suggested Holdens in the USA in another thread)

I like the Holden better but OH BABY! Shake that ass over here!!

I'd hit it... i mean buy it. Sweet. An American car I want! Woooooooooooo!

Agree on widening the front end a little bit. Hopefuly some of this will get worked out before production starts. I am sure these are pre-production units.

not sure, apparently delieveries are expected in august...so not much time for modifications

Wow, I am thoroughly impressed. A big thumbs up to GM for having the guts to make a RWD family sedan and sell it in America. It actually looks nice, something that can't be said of the Dodge Charger. Hopefully the build quality is there along with the looks.

Ford should take a lesson from GM and bring over some of their overseas models. Then maybe they won't lose $12 billion.

Extremely large version for people who really want it:

http://img165.imageshack.**/img165/8900/g8frontlgtz8.jpg

http://img165.imageshack.**/img165/6374/g8backlgcm1.jpg

Man this looks totally awesome. It will do much better than the GTO/Monaro.

As for the hood vents, that's been a part of the Pontiac "design language" for awhile now, sadly. Anyone remember that overdesigned Firebird? I gotta say the Oz version looks much sleekrs and sexier.

190695990_899d0a0f68.jpg

VE_SS_V_005_m.jpg

Well thanks! Now you ruined the car we're getting here since I know there's a better looking one somewhere else. :p

That Holden looks absolutely fantastic! I don't mind the funky tail lights at all on that one.

Where did you find the large photos?