2009 BMW 7-series

those front grilles are Absolutely Retarded looking..... Wtf is bmw thinking ???? obviously just about sniffing glue

Wtf is bmw thinking ????
Read:
Though the test cars revealed some basic details such as the overall shape and wheelbase, their heavy camouflage meant the car?s final look has remained a mystery.

These latest renderings give us an early look as to what to expect, compiled using information from past spy shots and sources close to the project.

This isn't from BMW, but in all reality whatever they turn out will probably look worse ;). I actually kind of like this render, aside from the front end at least. The proportions of it are nice.

It's looks great from the front, but the back is ugly, as is all bangle era BMWs.

What BMW need to do is:
1. Dump iDrive, the 03 7ers all had complete iDrive melt-downs. BMW CPOed all of them, and saved their asses.
2. Add AWD. How are they supposed to compete with Audi and Merc, in areas, where it snows, a.k.a Germany, and not have AWD? Quattro and 4matic are NEEDED in this segment.

It's looks great from the front, but the back is ugly, as is all bangle era BMWs.

What BMW need to do is:
1. Dump iDrive, the 03 7ers all had complete iDrive melt-downs. BMW CPOed all of them, and saved their asses.
2. Add AWD. How are they supposed to compete with Audi and Merc, in areas, where it snows, a.k.a Germany, and not have AWD? Quattro and 4matic are NEEDED in this segment.

1. The second generation i-drive on the 5 und 3 series is verry good even if clarkson says other thinks i drove both cars an IMO is brilliant an easy to operate !

2. BMW has a AWD system all the models whit the X in the name are awd ;)

3. IMO the new 7 series is verry good looking whit hti sthing they will be back in buisness

This one looks better than the current 7,
and I predict it will look better than the REAL future 7.
BMW - where ugliness is on a roll.

ugly, but better looking than the current 7 series.

It looks like an Ugly XF!

Ten years ago, plenty of people complained that BMW's all look the same, and the pics of that new 7 Series might let raise the same voices again, although I think that it looks a lot better than the current 7 Series. But my hopes for a car heading into the direction of the E38's design haven't been fulfilled.

1. The second generation i-drive on the 5 und 3 series is verry good even if clarkson says other thinks i drove both cars an IMO is brilliant an easy to operate !

2. BMW has a AWD system all the models whit the X in the name are awd ;)

3. IMO the new 7 series is verry good looking whit hti sthing they will be back in buisness

The 7 series doesn't have an "X", which means it isn't AWD. They're RWD.

Could the kidney grille on that thing be any bigger?? :lol:

It's nice to see BMW sticking to their guns and using the same set of wheels for every concept they put out nowadays.

They look freakin' awesome, but come on, mix it up.

It's nice to see BMW sticking to their guns and using the same set of wheels for every concept they put out nowadays.

They look freakin' awesome, but come on, mix it up.

It's an artists rendering of how some random designer thinks the next 7-series will look like.
This is not something BMW "put out".
It's the artist that has just been lazy and copied them...

The rims are of the CS concept
https://pic.armedcats.net/2007/12/30/bmwconceptcs.jpg

And IMO it's pretty retarded to criticize BMW for something a guy that has nothing to do with BMW has made. Wait untill something official turns up

LOL. I know it's a rendering but the front is just a 3 Series with an ENORMOUS grill :D
The back actually looks ok.

Meh, I didn't realize they weren't from BMW but whatever, at least it's hilarious to see a retarded fanboy's reaction. Too bad these are renderings because I'm sure the real thing will look even shittier than this; that's all BMW can achieve nowadays.

It's an artists rendering of how some random designer thinks the next 7-series will look like.
This is not something BMW "put out".
It's the artist that has just been lazy and copied them...

The rims are of the CS concept
https://pic.armedcats.net/2007/12/30/bmwconceptcs.jpg

And IMO it's pretty retarded to criticize BMW for something a guy that has nothing to do with BMW has made. Wait untill something official turns up