2009 Brazilian Formula 1 Grand Prix

That's four good overtakes by Button now. This drive is exactly what he needed to silence the naysayers.

So far, given that this is his first race with no testing at all, Kobayashi has proven to be made of 100% genuine 24-carat EPIC.

Where is my rain?

So far, given that this is his first race with no testing at all, Kobayashi has proven to be made of 100% genuine 24-carat EPIC.

QFT

The start of the race was enjoyable :p
Some nice overtakes by Button, he's giving it eveything I guess.

Edit: :( Ruben's tire punctured, was it Hamilton's fault?

Last edited:
Kobayashi=future champion for sure if he always drives like today.

Button=2009 Champion, Barry puncture?

I think Hamilton will need to adopt a disguise to get out of the country alive now.

Well done to Button! He deserved it. Lead the championship from day 1, and won more races than anyone else this year. :p

Good job to Brawn GP on their first year. :D

Congratulations to Kobayashi for a stunning debut, Webber for the win today and Jenson for the (deserved) championship! :D
All I can say is that it was a great race! Bad luck for Rubens though

HE'S DONE IT!!

2009-04-26+-+Bahrain+GP+-+BrawnGP+-+Jenson+Button+00.jpg

2009 Champ!!!

Somewhere in Aberdeen, there is one very happy man if he's still alive! HondaF1, your boy has come good!

Well done to Jenson. Hamilton too for a storming drive, and let's see what Kobayashi can do in the future.

Good job Jenson. He deserved that, certainly after this race performance. And what a drive by Hamilton. 3rd place from 17th!

And Kobayashi! I love him!

Jenson deserved the title with that drive today, what an excellent race.

YES! Great drive by Jenson! Unfortunate for Rubens though.

Credits to Brawn for their performance as a brand new team this year! Awesome!

Congratulations to Button and Brawn! They have both earned the championship...let's hope Button will be in Top Gear soon :D

Kobayashi was....wow....simply wow. Mind you, I think changing line under breaking was sad...same with Webber's move when Kimi was trying to attack.

So....Kimi is the fireman now? He drives a red truck...and went through a ball of fire...

Last edited: