2009 Brazilian Formula 1 Grand Prix

I thought the whole "track inspection in 15 minutes... track inspection in 15 minutes... track inspection in 10 minutes" thing was quite ridiculous.

:mrgreen:

yup. At one stage, someone in the IRC channel even suggested to let all the drivers duke it out in the medical car / SC :lol:

:mrgreen:

yup. At one stage, someone in the IRC channel even suggested to let all the drivers duke it out in the medical car / SC :lol:
:lol:

Jonathan Noble tweet on the weather:
Have woken to blue skies in Sao Paulo. A few clouds but very different to yesterday

If it stays like that, Williams are in trouble. I'm not sure who to predict between Barrichello and Webber for the win, I think its going to be a close one!

The one thing I am sure though is that come race time, David Coulthard will predict a Webber win :lol:.

I guess they aren't allowed to drink alcohol?

It is sunny in Interlagos! For now...

Kim's response : I ...don't care....

According to Jon Noble's Twitter, Brazilian journalists say that a downpour is expected at 3:00 pm local time, which means about 40-50 laps into the race.
If that turns out to be accurate and somehow Button manages to "limit damages" again I'm gonna throw up a bit. I wish Rubens pounds Jenson into the ground cause he's just ridiculously slow lately and it's pissing me off. I always had faith in that one and he's choking it too badly lately.

It's sunny but too many clouds.... it will rain.

The gridwalk was once again pure gold. :lol:

Any streams? :cry: