2009 Brazilian Formula 1 Grand Prix

^ Amen to that. :D We don't need to sanitize this world of F1 down to the drivers, we need them to speak their mind. If this results in arguments, I don't care. Spices up the show and serves to show us that F1 drivers aren't robots, they're human beings.

It's good Vettel showed his emotions, we don't want someone who is censored.

Are you all talking about this interview?

He's not exactly going all out...I mean yeah you can see he's bummed but it's not like he went running amok throwing things at Bernie and the FIA...You guys made it sound like he went berserk....

^ It's just that some people basically went "Oh my god! He totally didn't congratulate Jenson for winning the Championship from the bottom of his heart! And he wasn't even saying he was happy to have lost his shot at it, either! What a douche!!!1", which is what sparked most people's comments that it's good he showed some genuine emotions there, instead of spouting the usual F1 paddock happy-happy drivel.

^ It's just that some people basically went "Oh my god! He totally didn't congratulate Jenson for winning the Championship from the bottom of his heart! And he wasn't even saying he was happy to have lost his shot at it, either! What a douche!!!1", which is what sparked most people's comments that it's good he showed some genuine emotions there, instead of spouting the usual F1 paddock happy-happy drivel.

Hmm, I know thats aimed at me, but thats not what I said either. I didn't say I expected him to be happy, I just think there are different ways of dealing with it. I don't think Barrichello seemed happy to lose the championship either. I don't care that Vettel showed his true emotions, in fact that like most of you I like it when drivers are genuine, but that doesn't mean I have to like his (genuine) reaction. Oh, and I didn't call him a douche either, I said that I liked Vettel!

I'm not going to bother getting into arguments with people over differing opinions, but if I feel I'm being misquoted then I will say so. And frankly you don't need to belittle my opinion either.

Uh, just to clarify, that wasn't aimed at you specifically. If it was, I would've said so in the post.

Last edited:
I get you shad...same shit being tossed around on our forums..a couple of poeple are yapping how he is a punk and has no respect and that he is badly mannered..WTF!!?!?!

Lookit here, 2 sides to a coin, never a fence to sit on.

So yeah, just suck it up.

Not aimed at you, but its just.... meh, life.