2009 German Formula 1 Grand Prix

I haven't even seen the race yet, but I can see I'm already going to be throwing things through walls. :mad:

Brawn downplays frustrated Barrichello comments

13 July 2009

Brawn GP team boss Ross Brawn has described how Rubens Barrichello was simply frustrated after the German Grand Prix, when the Brazilian slammed his team after Sunday's race tactics. Barrichello commented, live on television, that he did not want to speak to his team after they 'destroyed' his race.

Speaking after the race, Barrichello told the BBC: "We went wrong with the strategy. I am very upset with our strategy from the team - I did all I needed to do and they made me lose the race."

According to Ross Brawn, the comments made by Barrichello were part of an emotional outburst right after the race. "He sounded like a frustrated driver. When you put so much effort into a race and it didn't work out than you get frustrated sometimes," Ross said. "If you get out of the car thinking you could have won the race but you didn't, and haven't received all the facts yet, this can happen; now Rubens has all the facts and understands what has really happened and is fine with it.

"You just cannot win a race, whatever strategy you are on, when your fastest lap is only the 11th fastest lap - it is just impossible and those are the real facts."

Source

Hmmm, I'm not convinced Rubens is fine with it.

Also, heres the video of Mark's radio communication after he won yesterday. :)

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CuMtQU1Cg4E[/youtube]

DAMN KIMI RAIKKONEN!

Does he hate Sutil or something, perhaps its because Sutil is a better piano player than he is. This really is not a coincidence. Next time Sutil is in the points Raikkonen is going to 'accidentily' pit in the Force India box and stall the his Ferrari just as Sutil is coming in for fuel.

Mark my words guiyz.

I made a bet on THURSDAY that hamilton would finish in the top 10 (a ballsy move), it looked like it was going to work after quali until webbo ran into him :(

Damn aucker, lost me five bucks.

DAMN KIMI RAIKKONEN!

Does he hate Sutil or something, perhaps its because Sutil is a better piano player than he is. This really is not a coincidence. Next time Sutil is in the points Raikkonen is going to 'accidentily' pit in the Force India box and stall the his Ferrari just as Sutil is coming in for fuel.

Mark my words guiyz.

:lol::lol::lol:

I made a bet on THURSDAY that hamilton would finish in the top 10 (a ballsy move), it looked like it was going to work after quali until webbo ran into him :(

Mark's just tired of that sort of thing all going one way. How does that saying go; something about the best defense?:lol:

He crashed into Barrichello! Then he ruined my Webber/Hamilton Quinella. Its perfectly justified.

Id say that was more of Hamiltons fault. Too hot off the line and into the breaking area like Fuji last year (or was it year before?)

Webber ran into the back of Hamilton and caused a puncture, that's why he under-steered around turn one. I like Mark Webber too, but he made two big mistakes before turn one.

Next time Sutil is in the points Raikkonen is going to 'accidentily' pit in the Force India box and stall the his Ferrari just as Sutil is coming in for fuel.

:lol:

It would've been distinctly un-Australian if he didn't drop the F-bomb there :p

:lol: Yeah, I didn't notice it at the end of the race, but when they played it on the News (bleeped out) the next day I laughed.

I was very impressed with Webber managing to climb back from that drive-thru! Hopefully this win will be the motivation he needs to make it more than 1. Great race but I still would have liked to see Jensen get some more points, I really want to see him get the Championship!

stupid video.

^Oh come on, lighten up! I lol'd big time.

Xeon doesnt like fun and doesnt like things that he doesnt know about. He would rather live in a mountain and live off the land than engage someone on a topic he knows nothing about, thinks everything he doesnt like is stupid and lives in a totolatarian state that is his basement. Weighing 450 lbs and lists his hobbies as hanging out with his mom and sewing I introduce Xeon.

The Blah-rrichello song is good, but not as good as the Felipe Baby song.

Xeon doesnt like fun and doesnt like things that he doesnt know about. He would rather live in a mountain and live off the land than engage someone on a topic he knows nothing about, thinks everything he doesnt like is stupid and lives in a totolatarian state that is his basement. Weighing 450 lbs and lists his hobbies as hanging out with his mom and sewing I introduce Xeon.

:lol:

'Red Bull should help Vettel' - Ralf Schumacher

15 July 2009

Ralf Schumacher claims that, by 'allowing' Mark Webber to take victory in Sunday's German Grand Prix, the Red Bull Racing team is compromising its chances of clinching the World Championship title this season. With the Australian currently behind his team-mate in the standings, Schumacher believes that Sebastian Vettel is the stronger driver of the pairing.

With a second consecutive Red Bull one-two result being led home by Mark Webber for the first time at the N?rburgring, Schumacher blamed the team's tactics for something which he believes could cost it the title. "There is no stable order in the case of Red Bull," Ralf told Motorsport Total. "The title is the most important thing and the team is making a mistake (by allowing its drivers to race). Sebastian is the stronger driver and needs every point he can get."

Schumacher, who retired from the Toyota team and F1 at the end of 2007, added to his criticism of the Austrian squad by explaining the comfort of Jenson Button's 21-point cushion over closest man Vettel. "In two races' time I would say that Button will no longer be in the clutches of Red Bull, even though the Brawn does seem to have some weaknesses, especially regarding the handling of the tyres when temperatures are cooler," the German explained. "There is still a chance but Red Bull certainly must collect every point possible (with Vettel) - something like we saw at the N?rburgring should not happen."

Source

Fuck off Ralf!

Last edited:
Fuck off Ralf, not every team needs a designated Bitch driver like you were used to.

On his good days I think Seb is a better driver, but Mark has been far more consistent, and is only 1.5 points behind. Look at the last 3 races: Webber = 2nd, 2nd, 1st whereas Vettel = 3rd, 1st, 2nd. Pretty damn similar, and Webber has had more points scoring finishes than Vettel. It'd be ridiculous for RBR to back one driver at this stage when they're both performing equally.

Source

Fuck off Ralf!

I have just one thing to say here:

DTM Zandvoort 2009 Grid said:
Pos Driver Car Time
1. Oliver Jarvis Audi 1m31.966s
2. Gary Paffett Mercedes 1m32.548s
3. Bruno Spengler Mercedes 1m32.715s
4. Mike Rockenfeller Audi 1m33.394s
5. Paul di Resta Mercedes 1m31.751s
6. Alexandre Premat Audi 1m31.752s
7. Jamie Green Mercedes 1m31.836s
8. Martin Tomczyk Audi 1m31.876s
9. Mattias Ekstrom Audi 1m31.511s
10. Tom Kristensen Audi 1m31.652s
11. Timo Scheider Audi 1m31.731s
12. Markus Winkelhock Audi 1m31.958s
13. Susie Stoddart Mercedes 1m32.189s
14. Katherine Legge Audi 1m32.944s
15. Maro Engel Mercedes 1m32.928s
16. Tomas Kostka Audi 1m32.970s
17. Christian Bakkerud Audi 1m33.297s
18. Mathias Lauda Mercedes 1m33.453s
19. Ralf Schumacher Mercedes 1m34.087s

Case closed. Ralf has no right to talk about anything with this type of piss-poor "performances".