2009 Hungarian Formula 1 Grand Prix

A comedy site here just released this (dark humour)... Mario Kart: Rubinho Edition

That really is tasteless cause the man is not yet out of the danger zone...Just like it was with Hammond after his crash noone knew anything for sure for a long time, and to my understanding Surtees was running around the track last week after his accident only to die a few hours later in the hospital...

It takes a lot of time to know what damage there really is with head injuries as the symptoms can take up to days to appear...Give it some time before you start using dark humor about it :/ (just to be clear, i'm talking about the website people, not Spazatao).

Your understanding is wrong. Henry was knocked out by that tire and never woke up afterwards.
You're probably right as we don't get GP2 here and all i know is what the media here said (almost nothing) and what i read on some forums.

My point still stands and if you need a better example think of that actress (Liam Neeson's wife or something) that hit her head in a skiing accident, seemed fine and then several hours later started having a head ache and eventually died.

My point still stands and if you need a better example think of that actress (Liam Neeson's wife or something) that hit her head in a skiing accident, seemed fine and then several hours later started having a head ache and eventually died.

I remember that. :cry:

Brain Injuries are an unique, complex and difficult and in some cases fatal. So for Massa, I wish for the best in the future, mate.

Now onto the quali (the first time I've seen it on ONE HD and now really find Cam Mcconville and the other guy really not helpful) and apart from Massa's crash, it was crazy. Crazier than the guys in the Tour who had to ride to a mountain (credits to them for endurability I must say). I knew the new STR guy wouldn't do well, nor the fact that Barichello got out in Q2 and Button getting 8th (the tirdes are really turning now) and not to mention Alonso getting pole. Where the hell did he come from?

That really is tasteless cause the man is not yet out of the danger zone...Just like it was with Hammond after his crash noone knew anything for sure for a long time, and to my understanding Surtees was running around the track last week after his accident only to die a few hours later in the hospital...

It takes a lot of time to know what damage there really is with head injuries as the symptoms can take up to days to appear...Give it some time before you start using dark humor about it :/ (just to be clear, i'm talking about the website people, not Spazatao).

I agree 100%. The reason I've put this image here is simple: our media (Brazil) is more concerned in mocking and making fun out of ANYTHING that comes from Barrichello than worrying about serious things, like Massa's health. He was transformed by the media in a national joke throughout the years... and they do whatever takes to keep that image.

Hopefully Seb and Webbo can get past Alonso without the temptation of playing bloody dodge 'em cars at turn one with him and Hammy. Don't ruin each others' races, k?

Also ^: Some media types deserve to be shot, end of. Sick, insensitive bastards! :idiot::blowup:

Start of race:

Hamilton gets a great start and even takes Alonso to take the lead. Hammo also pushes Vettel and Alonso wide letting Mark into Second Place. Raikkonen up to 5th.

Massa accident was terrible, I hope he will be ok.

I didn't expect to see Alonso on pole, but with his fuel load it make sense.

Just saw this posted on an American sports site. Best of wishes for Massa, hope he can recover well enough to live a normal life little less drive. All reports are optimistic but still <3

My prediction for the start of the race: Alonso pulls away, Hamilton hits something...a very very likely scenario.. =)

Just to change the subject a bit, since we now have a thread about Felipe's condition. What did everyone think when the timing screens went blank with 2 minutes to go? Personally, I was first angry, then when I saw that not even the drivers knew what happened, I was laughing for the next 10 minutes.

Just to change the subject a bit, since we now have a thread about Felipe's condition. What did everyone think when the timing screens went blank with 2 minutes to go? Personally, I was first angry, then when I saw that not even the drivers knew what happened, I was laughing for the next 10 minutes.

I lol'd.

I was laughing so hard, when I saw the little elf Bernie all confused because his little world cam apart =) Anf the drivers were also funny to watch..

Was upset after this, since I don't think that Kimi got the proper time in..something smells..

Exactly the same for me. First I was really pissed off as there was a huge buildup to it with Lewis doing well and Fernando saying he would be on pole. But then I just thought, OK I'll know later, but just look at the drivers! I loved top trumps :p

I was actually most angry when the BBC cut coverage so I had to look for confirmation on the internet...

The last 10 minutes in parc ferme were absolutely brilliant! Come on Bernie, play with the on/off switches from the timing screens! It's so funny to see the drivers clueless, asking each other what time they did. Button's line was the absolutely great. I haven't seen such a funny f1 quali ever :lol:.
Massa's accident was horrible, it actually worried me when he didn't come out of the car. Horrible injury there but I hope he'll be up and racing again. Just what are the odds in motorsport that 2 drivers are hit in the helmet by something and they crash badly :(.

Does anyone have Button's "Fuck me" on YouTube? Cause I think I missed it while worrying about who was on pole...

I lol-ed when the timing screens went blank. I loved seeing all the drivers going around and asking each other their times, and everyone shrugging their shoulders.