17. Grosjean Renault
18. Liuzzi Force India **
19. Webber Red Bull ***
20. Glock Toyota ****

* Five-place grid penalty
** Five-place grid penalty for changing gearbox
*** New chassis so will start from the pit lane
**** Will not start due to injury

I'm either gonna need to see a flow chart explaining all the penalties, or the hat they picked the order out of.

The * Five-place grid penalty is for running full speed through the yellow flag?

and Buemi's is for being an idiot.

Here we go! So who will be first to bin the car today? I'm going with Piquet Grosjean!

gotta go with Buemi, he was in prime form.

Hoping for Vettel followed by Barrichello with a Jenson Button DNF. This championship is not allowed to finish so easily, also Jenson is NOT ALLOWED to cruised around the back of the grid for three races. He's got to shine once again.

Button has won 6 races and scored 2 podium finishes, he absolutely obliterated his opponents. He is already a worthy world champion.

I predict Hekki. There's the mounting pressure on him by the team which will make him push more and his mind isn't clear, which will make him distracted

I predict Hekki. There's the mounting pressure on him by the team which will make him push more and his mind isn't clear, which will make him distracted

Degner two again? :rolleyes:

How did Button drop so far behind Barrichello? they were 2 places apart and recieved the same penalty....

Time to see how they actually line up the cars.

Right watching the BBC coverage I can't help but wonder but do the presenters spend the entire weekend as far apart as possible!? Jake and EJ are wearing exactly the same shirt, again, 15th race of the season and they still don't bother checking what they are going to wear before a race!