2009 Spanish Formula 1 Grand Prix

Yup, Ferraru finally managed to pull it together. Let's hope Kimi can deliver some great overtaking moves from the back row.

I would definetely love to see another "Suzuka 2005" performance from Kimi.

Don't worry something more epic will happen, Kimi will smash into the back of Hamilton and get his anal revenge. Then, proceed to the ice cream fridge and eat all the ice creams INCLUDING Massa's designated cornettos, and we'll once again see team mate wars.

Maybe Force India will do it to confuse the hell out of commentators, everyone will forecast a one stop strategy, when in face they plan on a 22 stop strategy.

Don't worry something more epic will happen, Kimi will smash into the back of Hamilton and get his anal revenge. Then, proceed to the ice cream fridge and eat all the ice creams INCLUDING Massa's designated cornettos, and we'll once again see team mate wars.

:mrgreen: :lol: :rofl:

What the fuck?! Why?! Urgh.. Is Schumacher still making the strategy calls?
I just had a look on the F1 site and saw this picture from the garages at Barcelona:
"Look, here's my bag of strategy-talent... oh it appears to be empty"
d09esp1353.jpg

Seriously though, what the hell is he doing? Is he promoting Ferrari handbags now?!

Maybe Force India will do it to confuse the hell out of commentators, everyone will forecast a one stop strategy, when in face they plan on a 22 stop strategy.

I just had a look on the F1 site and saw this picture from the garages at Barcelona:
"Look, here's my bag of strategy-talent... oh it appears to be empty"
d09esp1353.jpg

Seriously though, what the hell is he doing? Is he promoting Ferrari handbags now?!

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Still a real chance of rain for the race. Only about 20Celsius as well.

Correct.

It's exactly how Red Bull designed their cars, as light as possible, then using ballast to achieve the correct balance of the car.
Does the pull rod using on the Red Bull cars helpful for reducing the weight of the car?

Last edited:
Does the pull rod using on the Red Bull cars helpful for reducing the weight of the car?
The RB5 brings pull-rod rear suspension back to Formula One for the first time in over 20 years. With the diffuser moving rearwards under the revised 2009 regulations, the pull-rod layout - where the suspension rockers are pulled rather than pushed by the rod - allows for cleaner aero packaging. The pull-rod suspension is lighter and, along with a gearbox that is now 15cm lower, helps to lower the car's centre of gravity and improve handling. The top wishbone is a single piece and is attached very high at the rear of the car, forming a wing-like section that works together with the lower section of the rear wing. Also note the very low and rearward positioning of the exhausts, which exit just under the front arm of the rear wishbone, and the lack of a central pillar to the rear wing, which is instead mounted via the wing's two large endplates, which attach directly to the diffuser.

Source

Last edited:
Anyone have a link to a stream?

word. my asshole housemate POS decided to pass out on the counch right in front of the TV... :mad:

I might just ahve to turn it on and piss him and his gf off.

How awesome was that ding-dong battle between Alonso and Webber!

arghhh i think kimi's KERS is broken

EDIT: ARGHHHHH GODDAMN EFFING CRAP WHYYY WHYYY WHHHYY FERRARIIIIII. His car sounds really odd.

Last edited:
Looks like Massa is ruining Vettels race quite a bit :cry:
Good performance by Massa though. Looks like the Brawns get the race on the silver plate again *sigh*