2009 Spanish Formula 1 Grand Prix

WOOOHOOO ALONSO AND VETTEL!

What a bunch of fucking god damn bull shit.

Vettel's race was well and truely f***ed once Massa KERS'ed past at the start. :? This KERS stuff truely is bad for the sport. Too many races destroyed by being stuck behind KERS cars.

Happy for Webber. He's got a 2nd and 3rd now this year, only one thing still to add :w00t:

Rubens doesn't look thrilled at all.

Ferrari has a perfect fuck up (at least for one car) rating this season, wonder how long the stupidity streak will last...

If everything goes normally, then it will be Brawn and Red Bull at the top of both Championships at the end of the year. But let's see in what order, when RB get their DDD...

Anyway, this weekend, Brawn have TERMINATED the opposition.

Last edited:
Epic fail for Ferrari this weekend.

Epic win for Mark Webber, although credit must go to Felipe for holding back Vettel all race for him. Great to see Red Bull take the 3-4 finish and that should solidify their claim to 2nd best car on the grid (and the gap to Brawn is closing). I'd love to see a replay of that duel with Alonso down the straight at the start of the race if anyone has it or a link!

Big congrats to Nelson Piquet. Two completed races in a row is quite an achievement.

Just be thankful that he finished. He ran dry in T4 on the slow-down lap; had he continued to push, he would have run dry with a lap or two to go.

I just don't understand why he didn't have the fuel to finish 4th. As a technical director, how can you be so negligent for something as stupid as fuel? It's absolutely retarded. With these kinds of mistakes, Ferrari will never make it on to the podium. Thank god their aero engineers got the upgrade package right. All I hope is that Ferrari takes this losing to heart and develop a proper car for next season cause this is absolutely embarrassing.

Webbers first comment when he met Button and Barrichello: "Felipe fucked..."

Massa was holding Vettel back, it was quite obvious.

It is almost ridiculous with Ferrari. They can't really get anything right, can they? :p

And Hamilton certainly isn't holding back when criticising the McLaren racer. "I'm driving the socks off it, but the car is just that bad".

wtf ferrari is doing...

button again, great drive, very fast and constant with the heavy car,
barrichello did a great start, but 3 stop strategy again? didn't work well again... webber did a great race, very agressive when needed, vettel was behind massa all the race, since he coudn't overtake they should have tried a shorter first stop, he had a faster car...

:lol: Was a funny moment.

Another great effort by Brawn to take the 1-2. Really happy to see Webber on the podium again. Shame Vettel was stuck behind Massa for most of the race, I'm sure if he wasn't he would've challenged for the win.

Anyway, this weekend, Brawn have TERMINATED the opposition.

You're secretly part of the Brawn Sponsors/Marketing team Vikirad?

Dull race really. Button is going to secure the championship by Singapore at this rate.

Big congrats to Nelson Piquet. Two completed races in a row is quite an achievement.

:lol:

Last edited:
Oh so that was what he said eh? I only heard the word "fucked..." and then I saw him putting his hand to his mouth. :lol:

:lmao: I didn't get this little snippet on the Australian coverage, just an ad break. Onya Webber! It must have been terribly frustrating for Vettel to get stuck behind Massa like that, but Massa did a really good job of defending his position, until he ran out of fuel. Epic Ferrarifail once again. The Brawns are incredibly dominant...someone else better win soon though before Jenson Button gets too blase about the whole thing. Barichello looked like he couldn't hide his disappointment in the press conference. It was cool to see their reactions to the crash, this video replay thing is quite nifty...and Webber looked like he was trying to get some food out of the corner of his mouth....wtf.

I just don't understand why he didn't have the fuel to finish 4th. As a technical director, how can you be so negligent for something as stupid as fuel? It's absolutely retarded. With these kinds of mistakes, Ferrari will never make it on to the podium. Thank god their aero engineers got the upgrade package right. All I hope is that Ferrari takes this losing to heart and develop a proper car for next season cause this is absolutely embarrassing.

Karoug already said this, but it was a problem with their fuel rig. According to the computer they had refueled enough, but when they inspected the rig after the stop they noticed it hadn't given enough fuel.