06 Nico Rosberg 74
07 Robert Kubica 73
08 Felipe Massa 67
09 Michael Schumacher 34
10 Adrian Sutil 23

:D

Last edited:
Audi 1-2-3
McLaren 1-2... thought it wont happen but FUCK YEAHHHHHH!!!!!

YESSS ITS BEEN A FANFUCKINGTASTIC WEEKEND !!!!!!

Seriously, I could get used to this!

Lewis was a beast.

Awesome drives by: Lewis, Jenson, Alonso, Buemi, Luizzi, and Kubica.

Horrible drives by: Schumacher, Hulkenberg

I love our race... this race was no different. Fantastic.

We need a little bit of damage limitation at McLaren for Valencia, before we can bring the Silverstone push. I can't wait. I just can't wait.

Also, David, Eddie, and Jake are awesome :lol:.

Legard was also exceptionally poor today... well, nothing new there, I guess.

Legard was also exceptionally poor today... well, nothing new there, I guess.

I couldn't believe it when Button took Alonso and Legard and Brundle didn't realise for 30 seconds.

Welcome back Canada! Fantastic race with some good action throughout all 70 laps. It was nice seeing not only so much overtaking but some really gutsy passes on top of them. Massa took that position like he owned it!

I watched the race at work :)P) and since the broadcast was in Japanese I had to play the role of commentator for my coworkers who had never seen a F1 race before. That was fun. :)

Great race loved the Massa vs the Force India's race, Lewis was just brilliant. Great racing throughout the grid apart from schumacher who was a bit of a twat which isnt really suprising.

Anyone else love seeing Eddie getting ripped by Ron Dennis and Martin Witmarsh after the race :lol: that was hilairious.

I believe that was the first time we have had three WC sharing the podium since the US GP in 1991, when Senna, Prost and Piquet made up the top three.

i really thought weber's strategy of staying out longer on the harder tires was going to work in his favor after hearing that bridgestone didn't think the tires would last 40+ laps

canada shows how its supposed to be done. fantastic race, best one ive watched in a long time... i almost couldnt keep up with the events. really good drives from a lot of people.... hamilton, button, webber, the force indias, buemi in the toro rosso, alonso

schumacher had a poor day, car clearly not under him. got a good start and showed good pace, but then seemed to fade. then he started to get a bit optimistic with his blocking moves. the Kubica one i think is just a racing incident. but the massa one was just blatant, along with the messing with the force indias. it was almost like he knew he wasnt going to get any points because the car had no pace and his tyres were shot and so reckoned on having nothing to lose by being a bit argy bargy with people coming to overtake him. I have to question though.... why did they decide to keep him on the super softs for such a long stint? that puzzled me.

Johnathan Legard needs to learn when to shut up... the team radio icon is on the screen and Legard just keeps babbling, and then when he notices the icon, he turbo talks to fit the rest of his meaningless drivel in before something interesting is said.

martin must just stand there thinking, "why bother"

Last edited:
Great race & result, well done McLaren and to Canada.
Button seemed genuinely pleased to see Hamilton win, which was nice to see especially after the ?confusion? over the Turkish GP.
Vettel is seeing it all starting to slip away, I think. He is not looking happy.
:)

Fantastic race! (Even if the wrong Macca driver won. Sorry, I just prefer Jenson and always will - not that I dislike Lewis, I've actually warmed up to him a lot this year). I can't say I'm overly happy with the shenanigans surrounding old man Shuey, though. Okay, admittedly some of what happened could quite easily be placed under the term 'normal racing incidents' but at the same time a lot that 'YOU SHALL NOT PASS!!!' :)lol:) business was more than a little unnecessary....and maybe even reeks of desperation. I really hope that's not the case, if he's that desperate and frustrated out there when the car simply isn't up to the task for various reasons, why is he bothering? :dunno:

Vettel really looks to be falling behind. Good. I hope it brings him crashing back to earth and helps him to appreciate the privileged position he is in even being in this sport without having to act like a petulant fool when things don't go his way....who knows, he might have to get used to it.