2010 German Grand Prix - Hockenheim

fingers crossed for tomorrow's race. My money is on Vettel : )

I'm guessing at a podium of Webber, Alonso, Button with Vettel retiring due to a mechanical issue.

I think everyone who is royally pissed at someone else will make an unnecessary mistake. This eliminates Webber, Vettel and Alonso. I predict a McLaren 1-2. They clearly don't deserve it out of their own merits, but they manage to stay out of trouble.

I know somewhere dark that Vettel can stick that finger of his. Here's me hoping that Vettel ruins his race by himself or by an over ambitious move by Nando and my trifecta of Button, Hamilton, and Webber can get through.

Ferrari on crack, here's hoping Massa takes his first win of this season with Webber and any McL on third.

The other two... tyre wall.

Alonso will win the race, Red Bull's diffuser is really effective during qualifying because they turn on a setting on the engine to blow gas even when the throttle isn't being pressed. This uses a lot of fuel but gives them a lot more down force. They turn off the engine setting during the race to save fuel.

I don't know how Ferrari's blown diffuser works, but I have a feeling they do not have that engine setting. So therefore, their performance not be as reduced during the race and they will be able to keep up with Vettel and leap frog his German ass during the pit stops.

FERRARI 1-2

I know somewhere dark that Vettel can stick that finger of his. Here's me hoping that Vettel ruins his race by himself or by an over ambitious move by Nando and my trifecta of Button, Hamilton, and Webber can get through.

This. The Nando option preferably. McLaren have to start doing some work, and they know it.

I found a way to watch it. Yay.

Edit: nevermind, stream keeps freezing after about 5 seconds. To hell with it.

Last edited:
thats horrible, i feel for massa and it could even be a 3rd place with vettel catching him.

WE are extremely confident that this was the only way to go, and WE knew that this is a good decision.

WE believe that Alonso is the faster car, and thus WE believe that Massa should give way.

Still, WE got a 1-2. This is something WE should be commended for.

magnanimous /m??n'?n?m?s/
Synonyms:
adjective: generous, large-hearted, high-minded, noble-minded, great-hearted, noble, liberal
If you are magnanimous, you behave kindly and generously towards someone, especially after defeating them or being treated badly by them. Adjective
Synonym generous
Antonym vindictive
I was prepared to be magnanimous, prepared to feel compassion for him.
He was a man capable of magnanimous gestures.
magnanimously Adverb usu ADV with v
`You were right, and we were wrong,' he said magnanimously