2010 Shirts

argatoga

Can't Start His Wank
Car(s)
'08 Pontiac Solstice GXP
This maybe a bit premature, but lets go ahead and do some brain storming a bit earlier than usual.

We really should have a shallow grave/Parkinsons themed shirt.

How about a Dogleg themed shirt? :|

First in! :D

How about a Dogleg themed shirt? :|

If we were going to do a Finalgear forums shirt, not a Finalgear shirt, a "greatest misses"-shirt with some famous last words (maybe even one or another thing that's funny for the outsider, too) by banned users would really work as an idea.

We got so many great crackheads here that got the ban hammer down on them, there should be some great material...

Shallow grave with a dog leg sticking out of it. Gravestone reads: "Because of Parkinson's." Bwahahahaha.

Do want.

The wot-leg ?.. ?
* brain synchronising *
* ching *

The gearbox, the nutter and the MB-Cossie. :rolleyes:

<-----------Same page now, thanks. :lol:

An idea, not a strong one but one none the less.

The forums (as we now know them) first opened sometime in 2005 .... yes? (I think anyway)

2010 - 2005 = 5 years.

What about some kind of 5th Anniversary FG Special?

Last edited:
It will also be Quiky's 15th year anniversary for membership.

Waiting for IceBone themed shirt...
A deer crossing a street in a wood would suffice.

Or a cockpit perspective with a SatNav showing "go straight on" and a roundabout directly in front of the car, distorted by the speed of the moving car...

Both work as insider jokes, but can't be explained to outsiders, sadly.

Or a cockpit perspective with a SatNav showing "go straight on" and a roundabout directly in front of the car, distorted by the speed of the moving car...

Who cares if they?re inside jokes? We would still buy it and laugh.

Yeah, but the "Usual Suspects" shirt, and "I was the Stig" shirts are both REALLY REALLY inside jokes as well. Nobody but 2 of my friends gets them.

Don't forget 'utter pirates', or 'glitter pirates', according to a woman from work.

^ We need to get you a T-shirt that says that. It would go very well with your new title :p

Actually, the reason why the new shirts sold so damn well was because they were Top Gear in-jokes, not Final Gear in-jokes. We got away with it cause we did not actually violate any BBC trademarks, but what the shirts were were Top Gear-themed shirts. That's why Quiky sold 1000+ shirts, and that's why we got so many people with single-digit post counts in the order threads. And that's why some morons tried to scam Quiky out of his money. Forum regulars would not do that.

I vote to get back to doing FinalGear-themed shirts. If no one gets it? Fine! Having random persons yell "WOOOO! FinalGear!" at motoring-related events and wearing a shirt no one gets the rest of the time is perfectely fine with me.

We should see this shirts not only as a fundraiser, but also as some kind of wearable membership card/t-shirt-size ID tag for forum members. The workshirts are sorta kinda like this: A shirt a elite (1337!) group can use to recognize each other even without knowing their faces. Sadly, it was a bit too elite to make Quiky any money. The "utter pirates" one, on the other hand, worked well for both sides.

Last edited:
And that's why some morons tried to scam Quiky out of his money.

Wait, what?

BTW, because we sold so many shirts is the reason why we could afford the new server to keep this site online. ;)

Oh. Douchebags.

I vote to get back to doing FinalGear-themed shirts. If no one gets it? Fine! Having random persons yell "WOOOO! FinalGear!" at motoring-related events and wearing a shirt no one gets the rest of the time is perfectely fine with me.

Had someone yell that to me at Road America last August, when I was wearing the "utter pirates" shirt.