2011 FG Fantasy Baseball... Check-In Here!

Either a quality starter

or a decent starter + a 2nd BB/SS

Something like 2 of these four...Stephen Drew or Aaron Hill and John Lackey or Josh Beckett?

Hey Whappeh...I have a trade offer for you on ESPN.

Hey Whappeh...I have a trade offer for you on ESPN.
He's probably still off at bootcamp.

Only a few more days before the season begins. I likely won't dominate like I did last year, but I promise one thing... you all still have no chance. :p

<3

Damn you/Thank you Brandon Lyon!

Longo out for at least 3 weeks, Vazquez shitting all over me for trusting him in the NL...

Awesome start to the season. :p

I know it's just the fourth day of the season, but goddamn my team is kicking ass. Now watch as they go downhill from here due to his post.

*EDIT*: HAHA I KNEW IT! Marmol blows the save and the win for Garza. Went from 1 W 1 S to 0 W 0 S and massive ERA/WHIP.....thanks Marmol.

Last edited:
*EDIT*: HAHA I KNEW IT! Marmol blows the save and the win for Garza. Went from 1 W 1 S to 0 W 0 S and massive ERA/WHIP.....thanks Marmol.

My 4 Pirates had a hell of a series, but at the expense of my real-life Cubbies.

Garza sure had a weird Wrigley debut... 12 singles and 12 Ks. As for Marmol, you can always trade him to me if you don't like what you see. :p

Anyway, nice to see you get off to a good start this year. Hope things stay competitive all season. :)

My fake team and real team are off to rough starts...

Anyone want Aramis Ramirez for some pitching?

Surprise, bitches! :p

skidd and I were able to work out a blockbuster trade:

My Longo, Elvis, Tabata, and Walden for his Tulo, Pence, and Gordon.

My man-crush may be blinding me and I gave up a ton of speed, but it's a fair, honest trade for both sides.

My hope is that this helps loosen things up and get the trades rolling. I know a lot of you are relatively new to the game, but trades are one of the most exciting aspects of fantasy baseball.

PS: skidd's busy right now, but he's asked me to tell you guys that he has corner infielder available for trade. :p

I need OF help. Willing to deal Mcgahee or Freese for those that need 3Bs. However if you see someone you like, feel free to propose a trade.

I`m in desperate need of hr hitters....