2011 FG Fantasy Baseball... Check-In Here!

Cool, my team finally decided to wake up and hit some home runs today.

Anyone want Paul Konerko, Aramis Ramirez, or Placido Polanco? I'm looking for outfield and pitching.

Surprise, bitches! :p

skidd and I were able to work out a blockbuster trade:

My Longo, Elvis, Tabata, and Walden for his Tulo, Pence, and Gordon.

My man-crush may be blinding me and I gave up a ton of speed, but it's a fair, honest trade for both sides.

My hope is that this helps loosen things up and get the trades rolling. I know a lot of you are relatively new to the game, but trades are one of the most exciting aspects of fantasy baseball.

PS: skidd's busy right now, but he's asked me to tell you guys that he has corner infielder available for trade. :p

He's a fool for trading Tulo. He already has 7 HRs and is going to have a monster season. I wouldn't be surprised if he gets MVP this year.

So, you think Tulo will actually hit 95 hrs?

Obviously not, but he's going to have another big season and is already. I've heard more than a couple predictions that he may be the NL MVP.

WTF@Tele's pitching. Wasn't it at least somewhere in the middle of the pack yesterday?

He's a fool for trading Tulo. He already has 7 HRs and is going to have a monster season. I wouldn't be surprised if he gets MVP this year.
I gave a lot up for my boy, he better have an insane season... :p

WTF@Tele's pitching. Wasn't it at least somewhere in the middle of the pack yesterday?
I had 8 pts in both ERA and WHIP before the meltdown, which appears to have continued on to today... shit happens.

It's brutal, but the season's just begun. :D

Last edited:
Obviously not, but he's going to have another big season and is already. I've heard more than a couple predictions that he may be the NL MVP.

I heard more than a couple predictions that Manny Ramirez would be a good value pick. Shit happens.

Who does A7XFan's X belong to?

Dammit Marmol...wtf man.

Fuck my life, I trotted both Big Z and Kuroda out there today and today looks like it's going to be a classic 15-14 Wrigley game.

Every time I look at your staff era and whip, I laugh.

haha touche

Dear lord, I have the entire Angels infield on my team *smh*.

you've set an interesting "mendoza line", if you will -- who can manage a fantasy team worse than someone away at basic?