2011 Ford Territory teaser pics + spy

In Adelaide, a Territory is usually driven by blind, vain women who are worrying too much about their caked-on makeup than driving. I suppose the dumb, blind soccermums usually pick something more classy to drive in other states! :p

You can usually tell how bad a Terrortry or Craptiva driver is by the number of My Family stickers on the back window.

As for the new model ... that front end is bloody awful. It looks like a fish with braces. :barf:

You can usually tell how bad a Terrortry or Craptiva driver is by the number of My Family stickers on the back window.

They're not restricted to Territorys and Craptivas, I've seen them on X5s, Range Rovers, XC90s... pretty much any SUV. They are restricted to bad drivers however. On Christmas day I saw a gold-coloured Merc ML with those stickers, except it only had one person and a dog, and was driven by an older woman with a poodle on her lap.

Looks fantastic. Even better than the original IMO.

Yeah I don't mind it actually

I know Ford was phasing out the Ghia trim level but I didn't expect them to have a Territory Titanium. This is basically because I didn't expect them to have any sort of consistency as things were in the past, but I'm glad that's changing. Does this mean we'll have a Falcon Titanium next time round?

I know Ford was phasing out the Ghia trim level but I didn't expect them to have a Territory Titanium. This is basically because I didn't expect them to have any sort of consistency as things were in the past, but I'm glad that's changing. Does this mean we'll have a Falcon Titanium next time round?

Don't think so, the Falcon based products use the G6 to replace Fairmont and G6E to replace Fairmont Ghia.