Race date: 24th of July, 2011
Number of laps: 60
Circuit length: 4.574 km
Race distance: 306.458 km
Lap record: 1:29.468 (Michael Schumacher, 2004)
Last winner: Mark Webber
1) What do you think the race podium will look like?
2) Will the revert on the engine map rules have any affect on the standings in the front? Will McLaren be back up there again?
3) Can DRS make a 'positive difference' to the overtaking opportunities on this track?
4) Renault are bringing major updates, can they get back to their promising early season form?
5) The tyre allocation for this race will be SOFT and MEDIUM - will the MEDIUM tyres throw some teams off like they did in Valencia?
6) What do you think about the recent speculations about reintroducing testing? Does F1 need it? If yes, in what capacity? Young drivers only?
7) Does Vettel already have this years WDC in his pocket or does the others still have a chance at it?
8) Can someone like Perez or Kobayashi make for another race surprise?