2011 Formula 1 Gro?er Preis Santander von Deutschland

Hammy looked so emotional that it seem that he was tearing up.. Sadly, Webber really got screwed over by his team's decision to pit him late...

As much as I like Karun Chandok, that race pace shown is not so good, a lap down on Ricciardo. Hamilton's race pace was stonking fast, Alonso did the best with the Version B of the Ferrari, and Webber... :-/

What an race this was! Great racing today and DRS didnt make overtaking too easy there. I really feel bad for Massa...

Next stop: Hungbororing. At least it's only a week away...

I think this race proves that unless Vettel has clearly the fastest car he cannot pull anything extraordinary out of the bag. I'm struggling to think of one proper overtake on track today ( he was only able to pull the one on Alonso at the start because he made a mistake). Not a big Hamilton fan but his pass on the outside of Alonso in turn 2 was impressive.

Three drivers from three different manufacturers having a close, race battle for the win. Excellent!

Good day at the office for Sutil, well done him but shame about his teammate DIR.

Crap day at the office for BUT, whole weekend was a bit rubbish made worse by HAM getting first place.

LOL'd at VET blagging fourth place at the end, poor Fillipe.

Congrats to Hamilton, Alonso and Webber for the podium places.

No rain, no safety cars nor red flag accidents, still an exciting race to watch.

:cool:

I don't care what has been said or what will be said about this year's regulations but I totally adore them! Look at what kind of racing that gives us! That was an incredible race, and it was a dry one!

Hammo drove the wheels off that McLaren, he earned my respect after this win and that perfect qualifying lap yesterday. Even if Alonso would have remained first after his second pit stop, there's no way he could have won the race, given the race pace Hamilton had today. It's such a shame really that the season only comes alive halfway-through, just like last year. It will be an exciting half season but unless somebody takes it to the Red Bulls directly from the start, they'll end up winning titles the Brawn way.

That pass only happened because Alonso was asleep.

Absolutely, Hamilton shouldn't have passed. I know the tires aren't warm but Alonso, come on don't let that asshole pass you.

What a race this was!!! Hamilton drove the hell out of that car. Excellent racing today!!!

it doesn't matter if you win by an inch or a mile, winning is winning! :cool:

funny cause there was a lot of belly-aching over alonso's win last race...

RAGE. I overslept and missed the race so I was hoping to download it and watch it.

Then I accidentally clicked my bookmark to the F1 site and spoiled it for myself QQ.

DC: "The marshal's won't like it, but I think F1 is getting too sterile"
MB: "It won't be very sterile if Alonso falls off and gets run over by the Red Bull's rear wheel..."

lolz

I loved the race, I didn't even miss the rain.

Great job by Hamilton, he definitely deserved this one, but a decent race by Alonso too.
I'm pretty sure this was a one-off by Vettel and he'll be back in Hungary. Not necessarily with a win though.
Sutil deserves a mention, well done!

Looking forward to the next one - this time I'll be at the trackside, not in front of the telly. :)