2011 Formula 1 Hungarian Grand Prix

I read the stats... Now, understand this. How the hell did Felipe get fastest lap with a fucked rear wing? Man, I like the guy, but holy hell. How do you manage to fall back that much... Something is not right with that picture...

Anyways, the race was awesome. I loved every moment of it. Now, we wait until Spa... Man, I wish Kubica could come back and put on that epic performance of last year. That was freaking amazing.

I read the stats... Now, understand this. How the hell did Felipe get fastest lap with a fucked rear wing? Man, I like the guy, but holy hell. How do you manage to fall back that much... Something is not right with that picture...

Less space for sponsors might be faster :dunno:

Anyways, the race was awesome. I loved every moment of it. Now, we wait until Spa... Man, I wish Kubica could come back and put on that epic performance of last year. That was freaking amazing.

Well it wasn't fucked, it just had a piece or two taken out. That part of the wing isn't so vital in terms of aero balance, it's really only there because the FIA made a ruling in 2004 to increase the size of the rear wing endplates (and airbox) for advertising reasons.

The series. Did you watch the Toronto race?

And yes, Will Power did actually call Tagliani a wanker on (inter)national television.

Behahahha that was hilarious. How many cars are there on the track? 98? 203? 409? They just kept coming and coming, no wonder they'll crash at a corner as tight and narrow as that one. Benny Hill music fitted like a glove too :D

Thanks for posting, had a good laugh ;)

The series. Did you watch the Toronto race?

And yes, Will Power did actually call Tagliani a wanker on (inter)national television.

Hahaha looks like good fun to me. Burnouts at the end too, we need some more of that kind of red neckery in F1. Also F1 needs those onboard cameras.... the ability to swivel 360 looks awesome when they track overtakes.

Really? I get motion sickness when they do that, really nauseating.