2011 Formula 1 Season Thread

I was under the impression SPEED's coverage was effectively live (I believe there is some delay with qualifying to condense the breaks between each session to allow them to bridge them over a single commercial break).

I was under that impression as well; unless something changed from last season, Speed TV broadcasts all but four races live (the four races not live last year having been the Canadian GP, European GP, British GP, and German GP). Not sure about the qualifying, it seems normal enough to me but I don't exactly know how the qualifying sessions are conducted at the actual circuit so I couldn't compare Speed's coverage of it to what I know actually happens.

McLaren still sucks.

ooooh, did it hurt? seeing ferrari fail like that? you must be quite depressed by now?
don't you think it's time you should go jump of a bridge or sth? jumping in front of a train works quite well i've been told!

ooooh, did it hurt? seeing ferrari fail like that? you must be quite depressed by now?
don't you think it's time you should go jump of a bridge or sth? jumping in front of a train works quite well i've been told!

That's bordering on the extremely inappropriate even when talking about Cellos. :mad: Some restraint, please? I don't want to read death threats directed to anybody.

That's bordering on the extremely inappropriate even when talking about Cellos. :mad: Some restraint, please? I don't want to read death threats directed to anybody.

While it is childish and immature, i neither see a "death threat" nor anything bing extremely inappropriate in answering one of the most notorious trolls of the F1 section with the classic "i hope you die a painful death" retroll.

Last edited:
While it is childish and immature, i neither see a "direct death threat" not anything bing extremely inappropriate in answering one of the most notorious trolls of the F1 section with the classic "i hope you die a painful death" retroll.

I'm fine with a :may: "sod off" and its many variations, but... otherwise the best treatment for trolls (in my opinion) is simply overlooking and ignoring what they say.

Oh well... normal service will be resumed shortly.

You see, fans like Cellos is why the sweetest thing in the whole world is a McLaren first and second at Monza... :D

[QUOTERed_Bull]Hello to you too, what have you been doing?[/QUOTE]

Working for Case-New Holland owned by FIAT. So not only do I have to root for Ferrari, I indirectly work for them too. So there ain't no trolling here.

True fan inside and out.

Just you all wait when Ferrari starts running train this season, the number of crybabies coming out of the woodwork on this forum will rival that of the mourners for Princess Diana. I love the Ferrari hate on here though. It never gets old.

No need for any analysis. The team has been run by schmucks since day 1.

lol wut? so according your statement, Bruce McLaren was a schumuck?

great logic!

Just you all wait when Ferrari starts running train this season, the number of crybabies coming out of the woodwork on this forum will rival that of the mourners for Princess Diana. I love the Ferrari hate on here though. It never gets old.

Just like when last season everyone said that Red Bull would never make it and Sebastian Vettel was too immature to win the world championship? We all know how that one turned out.

Working for Case-New Holland owned by FIAT. So not only do I have to root for Ferrari, I indirectly work for them too. So there ain't no trolling here.

True fan inside and out.

FIAT owns everything.

LOL :rofl: :roflmao:

FIAT owns everything.

and how many F1 teams do they "own" ? Just 1.

When F1 took place at Indy, you would always find a Case-IH logo on the nose of each Ferrari.

I've been a Ferrari fan longer than I can remember and I have to say that it feels great to know that my efforts help support the Scuderia.

Ferrari will pull through.

I love how I sit on the sidelines and see the action unfold as the hunting season pounds on... Decided not to go anywhere this year.

Gotta love this forum. On flames every year, March to November, without fail. Burn on peeps ! :dance:

It's also in flames in the off season. The fire never stops burning in here. :)