Race date: 28st of August, 2011
Number of laps: 44
Circuit length: 7.004 km
Race distance: 308.052 km
Lap record: 1:47.263 (Sebastian Vettel, 2009)
Last winner: Lewis Hamilton
1) Who is gonna be on the race podium?
2) Will the cooler conditions suit McLaren better than the other teams or are we now at a level playing field?
3) We already see a fair bit of overtaking at Spa, but can the DRS zone after Eau Rouge assist even more?
4) Do you think that Force India are on a roll at the moment and will they be consistently in the top 10 for the rest of the year?
5) For how much longer will we see Schumacher in a Mercedes and when he eventually leaves, who should replace him?
6) Do you think that the tyre compounds for this weekend (SOFT + MEDIUM) can have any impact on the racing or have all the teams understood them now?
7) Will there be yet more unpredictable weather at Spa?
8) In which top 5 order do you think the constructors will finish this year?
9) Has any other exciting racing been able to fill in your F1 summer gap?