2011 Formula 1 Shell Belgian Grand Prix

Huayra

Car(s)
2004 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
I honestly couldn't understand 90% of what u were trying to say...
Yeah, I was irritated like hell after school. Anyways, this is my favorite race of the year and Monza. Spa is always exciting, no matter what. The weather is a bigger star than anything else. The sprawling forest and this makes me wish the old Hockenheim was still around the echo of the sound of that V10 goodness. I'm always a fan and like Canada the results can be shocking. A team like Force India who finally put their foot through the door that 2009 season. Anyways, I'm excepting something special this year. Somebody from a mid-field team will be third on the podium, like Kubica of last season... Something tells me that Schumi is going to put on a show and Massa seems more talkative and he says he's looking for a win more than a podium... This race is going to be great. Oh and good luck to Senna.

georgeisoff

Genesis...

Meanwhile, In the last episode of FG's Formula 1 forum

NOW LETS RACE BITCHES

Ooopss

Last edited:

GaryC

Car(s)
'90 Miata, '12 Octavia RS
Of everything that was there, THAT was the gif you noticed?

bone

"bangle for president"
DONOR
Car(s)
Volvo V40 & Yamaha Banshee
That really pisses me off. Best of luck to Bruno but seriously, "shake up their driver lineup"?

Get fucked Renault. :-x
he crashed already! i hope he does the same in the race, in a highly spectacular fashion

and then they can give the seat to grosjean!

ALXBWSCREW

Car(s)
Fiat Barchetta, Alfa Romeo 156, Opel Zafira
Does anyone have a live stream from the BBC for this quali session?

bone

"bangle for president"
DONOR
Car(s)
poor michael :(
his best chance of a good result of the whole year ruined...

AiR

Forum Addict
Car(s)
Bulgogi Knedliky 1.6 GDI (Hyundai i30)
Hamilton you utter baboon.

Mercury

Car(s)
VW Golf GTI MKV
Lewis did that on purpose... I'm sorry but that was just moronic. What the fuck was he thinking?!?!? And now he's accusing Pastor? No no no Lewis. We saw that very well.

bone

"bangle for president"
DONOR
Car(s)
Lewis did that on purpose... I'm sorry but that was just moronic. What the fuck was he thinking?!?!? And now he's accusing Pastor? No no no Lewis. We saw that very well.
wot? if the track goes right, you better turn the wheel! maldonado kept straight and cut him off!

Mercury

Car(s)
VW Golf GTI MKV
wot? if the track goes right, you better turn the wheel! maldonado kept straight and cut him off!
Who cares? There's a car there, don't turn into it. It's not like Maldonado pushed Lewis out of the track, there was plenty of room and Lewis chose to drive into him. It was a decision he took, not a racing incident.

GaryC

Car(s)
'90 Miata, '12 Octavia RS
Well, from what I see, the track was turning right, Maldonado swiped Lewis, then kept going along the same vector to be in front of him. Lewis actually turned left to avoid him a bit before that incident.