2011 Formula 1 Shell Belgian Grand Prix

red bull in problems with the tires??? go lewis! :p

Seeing Bruno's face trough the helmet is just so weird - he looks exactly like Ayrton. And he's in a black&gold Lotus as well.

Hamilton yet again not using his mirrors.
Also; Yay!

Damn... that was scary man... Hamilton wasn't moving after the crash, made my heart skip a beat.
I blame that on Kobayashi 90:10 Hamilton

Kobi you prick

I hate the sls, but it sounds great

Last edited:
I'm blaming that on Hamilton. From the onboard, he came back across to the left of the track while Kobayashi was there.

I'm blaming that on Hamilton. From the onboard, he came back across to the left of the track while Kobayashi was there.

Yeah I have to agree there. Somehow the Sauber was faster with its DRS closed than the McLaren with the DRS open down a whole straight. Hamilton just wouldn't have expected him to be alongside and moved to the left to go to his normal braking point.
That was from the external camera - from the internal it looks stranger, from the internal camera it doesn't look like Hamilton was moving to his left as much, DC said that Kobayashi turned in much earlier. Still if Hamilton knew the Sauber was alongside he'd have braked right in the middle of the track, so I think he just didn't know.

I did worry when he didn't move for a few seconds. The biggest shame is that it's one less competitor for Vettel's championship - I'd like to see every single driver capable of winning still in it as long as possible.

Last edited:
Hamilton yet again not using his mirrors.
Also; Yay!

Koba turned straight into him while Hamilton was holding the line?

No doubt in my mind who's fault that was.

Last edited:
No further action.
That means it was Kobis fault, if it was Hamiltons fault, there would be further action.

WTF is with the Mercedes top speed??? Schumi without DRS = same top speed as Button WITH DRS. :eek:

Kobayashi shouldn't be there. He was passed, he had the worse line into the chicane, he had nothing to win from staying on the outside of Hamilton. The reason he didn't check is cos nobody in their right mind would have expected him to be there. He still should have checked, that's why I gave 10% blame to Hamilton, but really Koba had no business risking that position at all, and when he saw Hamilton kept coming left left left, he should have lifted.

Also, Button lost a mirror. Crash in 3.. 2... 1....

Kobayashi shouldn't be there. He was passed, he had the worse line into the chicane, he had nothing to win from staying on the outside of Hamilton. The reason he didn't check is cos nobody in their right mind would have expected him to be there. He still should have checked, that's why I gave 10% blame to Hamilton, but really Koba had no business risking that position at all, and when he saw Hamilton kept coming left left left, he should have lifted.

So you're saying that Kobayashi isn't allowed to attempt a pass to get the place back?