2011 MLB Regular Season

Arizona's bullpen is stupid. We're not exactly losing games because of them, but we're certainly slamming the door on ourselves when we're down by 1 run. Bring in a reliever when we're down 2-1, and they give up three runs to make it out of hand. Stupid stupid stupid.

Holy crap...I'm going to be in Chicago at the beginning of June for a wedding and decided I'd see if the Cubs or White Sox were in town... The Sox were but the Cubs were not, I think oh well I'll tour Wrigley and take in the Sunday game at the Cell... I was shocked to discover that the Cubs charge TWENTY FIVE DOLLARS to tour the stadium! I can actually see a ChiSox game for less money.

Jeez, this place is dead. No-hitter, trade rumors, the freaking Indians, Either, etc... and no discussion. Guess everyone's busy. :p

Hey, tickets were free. And parking. And other stuff.

https://pic.armedcats.net/d/du/duckfucksviper/2011/05/08/Photo_May_07__6_48_07_PM.jpg

God I love live baseball. And I got a very behind the scenes tour :O

I lived there for 3 years and i must say that safeco is the best stadium in all of baseball. that place is excellent.

Baseball should not be played in a cave.

What did you say about a rain delay? Cuz thats what im hearing. ;)

I lived there for 3 years and i must say that safeco is the best stadium in all of baseball. that place is excellent.
The best stadium.... in all of baseball.....

https://pic.armedcats.net/t/te/teletubby-warrior/2011/05/08/65991.jpg

What did you say about a rain delay? Cuz thats what im hearing. ;)
There's only one problem with that. Historically, Seattle has much lower rain totals during the summer months than cities such as Chicago or New York.

The park's claim to fame is a freaking retractable roof, and despite the numerous features blatantly ripped-off from other fields, it's still a McPark.

I do have Safeco insurance, however, which I have no problems with. :p

Last edited:
The park's claim to fame is a freaking retractable roof, and despite the numerous features blatantly ripped-off from other fields, it's still a McPark.

Wait, what? ripped off? no. i believe the term is "if it aint broke, dont fix it"

MLB Stadiums i have been to:
Philly=cookie cutter
Baltimore=wonderful and unique, a very close number 2. (i had to be reminded it was new)
St Louis=cookie cutter
D.C. (old)=trash dump
Atlanta= feels like a baseball stadium, thats not a bad thing.
Detroit=Boring
Tampa (st. pete)=Ugh! just wrong. i hate the place
Houston=very nice
Arizona=Very nice
Seattle=by far the best

Its not on the same level as Wrigley or Fenway. its cool it a very modern and fun way. so, tell me what you mean by "ripped-off" features.

I am a bit biased, but I think that Kauffman Stadium in K.C. is mighty damn nice! I have been to games in Tampa, Baltimore, D.C, Philly, and St. Louis so I have a decent comparison there.

are we talking about the same thing?

veteran's stadium = cookie cutter. citizen's bank park = quite nice. it's a little bit unfair if you're comparing stadiums that don't even exist anymore.

Best stadium I have been to: Fenway
Worst I have been to: Roger's Center (Then Skydome)

Others visited: Busch (both), Kauffmann, Camden Yards, Ballpark in Arlington, Arlington Stadium, Riverfront, Three Rivers, Citizen's Bank, then Pro Player Stadium, and Coors.