2011 MLB Regular Season

I'm just stunned that both Boston and Atlanta blew huge leads over the wildcards in just a month (9 and 8.5 games respectively, right?) :blink:

Wednesday was the most exciting night of baseball I've ever experienced, the sort of thing that occurs once in a lifetime. :D

Sadly, I spent the entire afternoon driving through freaking cornfields, but from what I've seen, it appears Moore is for real.

What the hell? :p

What an odd hire... no one in town knew a damn thing about this.

It does come a bit out of left field very shallow left field :p... But apparently he gets along very well with Williams and after the constant conflict with Guillen I'm sure he's ready for a manager he can mold more easily.

Theo is Leaving Boston to come to the Cubs.....Holy shit!

From early September until today had been pretty much been one long kick to the balls.

The Theo news has been consuming too much of my life...

Theo is Leaving Boston to come to the Cubs.....Holy shit!
:beer::beer::beer:

Where have you been, my man? :D

From early September until today had been pretty much been one long kick to the balls.
Your team has won two titles in the last 8 seasons. Sure, there was a bit of a historic collapse at the end there, but you cannot complain. :p

The Theo news has been consuming too much of my life...

:beer::beer::beer:

Where have you been, my man? :D

Health problems and nice weather have kept me away, but things are looking up for me....and the Cubs :D ....thanks for asking, man.

I hope John Lackey dies of gonorrhea and rots in hell. Quite possibly my most hated Red Sox player of all time... He is vastly overpaid, had one of the worst seasons by any starting pitcher in team history, divorced his cancer-ridden wife and now was one of the gang most targeted by most sources you read anywhere as unconditioned and drinking in the clubhouse during games. The season went into the shitter because of Lackey and the wheels are coming off of the Red Sox train and I hate him...

I hope John Lackey dies of gonorrhea and rots in hell. Quite possibly my most hated Red Sox player of all time... He is vastly overpaid, had one of the worst seasons by any starting pitcher in team history, divorced his cancer-ridden wife and now was one of the gang most targeted by most sources you read anywhere as unconditioned and drinking in the clubhouse during games . The season went into the shitter because of Lackey and the wheels are coming off of the Red Sox train and I hate him...
Never stopped Wade Boggs, but then again Lackey is not Boggs.

Baseball season is over.

Watching Pujols absolutely destroy a pitch every time he steps into the box has me conflicted. Fundamentally, witnessing another La Russa team succeed makes me sick to my stomach; and yet, I can't help but be amazed by what Fat Albert is capable of.

Sucks to you guys, my season is going pretty well. :p
Second day in a row..... I LOVE MIKE NAPOLI SO GODDAMN MUCH.

Had you played in the fantasy league this year, you would have known that. :p

Edit: I also love LaRussa sending Craig for a second time with Pujols batting and Craig getting thrown out yet again by... that's right... Mike Napoli.

I may have to make a trip down to St. Louis. :p

Last edited:
311345_10150372104499378_503524377_8135999_509542260_n.jpg

Mike who? The above pictured man is going to be the World Series MVP, I'm sorry.

Last edited: