2011 NHL Stanley Cup Playoffs

I thought you weren't a hockey fan?? :p

I'm not, I swear.

I just figured the Canucks winning it tonight would lead to the least amount of bother for me. I don't know much about hockey, but with this trend it seems Vancouver would win game 7 here even if they lose badly tonight.

I think that first period was a perfect f you to Luongo for bad mouthing Timmy.

Luongo just plain sucks in front of the net while he's in Boston. See Games 3 and 4.

Jat lag anyone? lmao, wtf!

What is it with the Canucks getting blown out of the water every time they play in Boston, and barely squeak out a win at the home games in Vancouver? Seeing how this series has been folding out, the 'Nucks will hopefully win it at home in Game 7 by one goal. Would be nice to see that ass Bettman award the Canucks the Cup on home ice. Here's hoping for a better performance out of Luongo Wednesday, but no matter if the Bruins win or lose, Tim Thomas should hands down win the Vezina, and the MVP award this year.

What is it with the Canucks getting blown out of the water every time they play in Boston, and barely squeak out a win at the home games in Vancouver? Seeing how this series has been folding out, the 'Nucks will hopefully win it at home in Game 7 by one goal. Would be nice to see that ass Bettman award the Canucks the Cup on home ice. Here's hoping for a better performance out of Luongo Wednesday, but no matter if the Bruins win or lose, Tim Thomas should hands down win the Vezina, and the MVP award this year.

agree

I thought the backup goalie Schneider played fantastic. Being put into a game 0-3 with the Stanley cup on the line is quite a feat. Let's not even talk about Roberto.

i thought so too.. and +1 to Thomas for not getting to a "press war" with Luongo and let his performance answer.

Im now expecting an epic final in vancouver, but im rooting for boston in this one cos Thomas and Rask are the best goalie duo at the moment imo and both have history in Finland.

Though Salo deserves it too (is it too late to change teams? :) )

Rough one so far for the 'nucks. Can they muster some 3rd period magic?

Oh boy... what can you do. :lol:

Hope they don't riot.

...and Boston takes it.

Congrats guys!

See ya all in a few months...

Congrats Boston and my fellow Michigan native, Tim Thomas.

Looks like they are rioting... car on fire.

Problem, Canucks? That's what you get for biting, hitting in the head, knocking the goalie's stick out of his hands, blind hits, etc.

I can't believe they let Luongo out in game 7, the dude is afraid of the puck. Tim Thomas is a God though!

im a fan of thomas but LeVel, wtf? your mad because they played HOCKEY against you? How many cheap ass shots did you take on my Bolts? how many punches to the heads even after play stopped? didnt cambell just step down based on emails between him, the ref's and the bruins? dude, you cant talk smack if your the cause of the problem.

on that note, the bruins ran this game as well as the last, epic play, cant wait till you guys come to tampa next year so we can put you back in your place though. ;)