2011 season sites

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pininfarina_

Car(s)
E46
So where are you guys going to watch the 2011 season? I don't think i have the channels for it and i'll probably watch mainly replays (can't get up in 3 in the morning to watch a race lmao).

So what sites to watch live AND replays?

5 posts and they are all about asking for torrents and torrent sites? What is it that Admiral Ackbar says?

It's a trap?

You could also try PPStream

The best and simplest thing to do is to buy yourself a UK proxy and then watch it through iPlayer or even live if you want.

5 posts and they are all about asking for torrents and torrent sites? What is it that Admiral Ackbar says?
[video=youtube;qU-qSR0KZm4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qU-qSR0KZm4[/video]

Well I'm deeply sorry for offending you, but I didn't MAKE you click the link to this thread.

With a little insight you might be lacking, this thread and its responses will be helpful to passerby's and members alike that have the same question in mind.

That being said, if you have nothing to offer, at least have to the decency to refrain from trolling.

P.S. Thanks for those that replied, I'll be sure to keep those sources in mind.

Last edited:
Well I'm deeply sorry for offending you, but I didn't MAKE you click the link to this thread.

With a little insight you might be lacking, this thread and its responses will be helpful to passerby's and members alike that have the same question in mind.

That being said, if you have nothing to offer, at least have to the decency to refrain from trolling.

P.S. Thanks for those that replied, I'll be sure to keep those sources in mind.

It doesn't matter who else this might help you are an unknown and anyone who helps you is just asking to have their favorite site taken down or videos removed. So go fuck yourself or buy a tivo, I don't care which just stop asking for links.

Last edited:
Once again, the Formula 1 section brings the raaaage

I'll use my highly illegal 7 proxies and watch it for free in HD, effectively stealing content that I did not pay for in any shape or form.

Come and get me, big guns.

Loooool, sorry not a cop. I think I'll just have to download them after the race :(. I doubt I'd be able to get iPlayer working since Im in NA.

There will usually be streams..whether it's in English is a different story.

I have a pet peeve for watching videos in foreign commentary so I'm really hoping to get something english. Brundle is just a bonus.

Status
Not open for further replies.