2011 Shirts and merchandise

maxtortheone

Chicken Fiddler
Car(s)
2006 Renault Clio 1.4 16V
I think an e-mail would have been the way to voice a concern like that.
Didn't remember the store address(regardless, this is the merchandise thread) and I wanted to wait a bit longer considering that they're coming from the US. E-mail sent.

Last edited:

MWF

Now needs wood
Car(s)
MX-5 1.8i Indiana SE, update pending
When is the 2011 shirt design thread due to go live?

MWF

Now needs wood
Car(s)
Thanks Q. Don't remember it being quite that late last year but then I am :wheelchair:

Dr_Grip

Made from concentrate
DONOR
Car(s)
1979 Opel Kadett | 1972 Ford Country Sedan
Thanks Q. Don't remember it being quite that late last year but then I am :wheelchair:
It was a month or two earlier last year. The shirts arrived just in time for the Ringmeet.

Topgearfanatic

is a Queen
Car(s)
2002 Audi A4 1.8t
It's on, it isn't pretty. The hot weather messed up the adhesive but I made it work.

laxmax613

Car(s)
Merkavim Mars
Some say..... he wears a T shirt with a picture of a t shirt on it. Can we do one that's a shirt with the "I'm the stig" shirt as the design?

MWF

Now needs wood
Car(s)
As I think was the concensus last year T shirt designs should be FG related rather TG related. There a copyright issues for a start plus it's not as if there isn't a raft of merchanidising out there already.

Matt2000

Disco Stu-pour
DONOR
Car(s)
'01 Disco 2 V8, '90 Disco 1, '05 Smart Roadster
As I think was the concensus last year T shirt designs should be FG related rather TG related. There a copyright issues for a start plus it's not as if there isn't a raft of merchanidising out there already.
Yeah we should try to avoid taking things directly from TG, we've got away with it so far but we don't want to push it. We'd probably be fine making designs that give a nod to some of the things they've done, like for example putting the silhouette of a line of caravans being towed by a car. I think that would work well.

bone

"bangle for president"
DONOR
Car(s)
Volvo V40 & Yamaha Banshee
and i don't want to run around as a top gear fanboy
i'd buy a cool automotive shirt with small reference to finalgear (like the outlines), but no top gear please...

Last edited:

NooDle

Ik ben niet alleen lekker met kaas!
Car(s)
VW eGolf, Hyundai Kona 1.0
I'm fine with any of the old ones, if we're being lazy

Outlines, Don't charge, Utter Pirates, even the old finalgear logo would be fine
my old T shirts are wearing out

MWF

Now needs wood
Car(s)
Well I am hoping there will be enough interest for an outlines re-print. I missed out as did a lot of others who last years sad they still wanted one.

Interrobang

Forum Addict
While I do second that having a chance at getting some of the great old designs would be great ... some "remixing" might also be worth a try.

Well ... at least when it?s done well ... :D