2011 Shirts and merchandise

I know nothing of what they're allowed to do or what. But I found this site:

http://www.autoplates.com/store/european-plates-c-6177.html?cPath=_6177

Apparently in this country logos other than national symbols aren't permitted, but I know of at least one site that allows you to design custom plates with them. Wouldn't do FG any favours to sell number plate stickers though IMO.

Quiky, do you only make the vinyls yourself or the static clings aswell? Any chance of a mirrored version or the cling to put inside my back window, the one on the outside fell off somewhere and is advertising FG from the side of the road.

Dunno how to use spoilers, so just deleted the message...

Last edited:
yeah, how about spoilering that since there are rules for spoilers

Apparently in this country logos other than national symbols aren't permitted, but I know of at least one site that allows you to design custom plates with them. Wouldn't do FG any favours to sell number plate stickers though IMO.

Quiky, do you only make the vinyls yourself or the static clings aswell? Any chance of a mirrored version or the cling to put inside my back window, the one on the outside fell off somewhere and is advertising FG from the side of the road.
All previous clings and vinyls were made by a local shop (which charges too much). I won't be making any clings, as they don't sell.
Any reason you don't want to use a vinyl?

All previous clings and vinyls were made by a local shop (which charges too much). I won't be making any clings, as they don't sell.
Any reason you don't want to use a vinyl?

I just prefer like how easy clings are to take off and move around, plus they don't leave any gunk behind. I suppose if I get one of these new vinyls I won't need to move it anyway. :)

count me in for one of the new white vinyls, Quiky. Gonna put it on on my new car (which I need to get around to posting in the new car section...)

Thanks for the effort, but that doesn't cut it... and I could do that myself with some German online shops. ;) My point is to have the FG logo on it. Just writing is boring.

you could try that, they at least advertising they Print Company Logos too.

http://kennzeichenhalter.de/Startseite

I know nothing of what they're allowed to do or what. But I found this site:

http://www.autoplates.com/store/euro...ml?cPath=_6177
dat ain't Mounting brackets. I think the Police over here wouldn't be much amused about a Fake T?V Placket and a Fantasy styled License Plate . Cause , Germany, we have rules you know ;);)

Beschriftungswunsch:
Nachdem Sie die Bestellung aufgegeben haben und wir anhand Ihrer Angaben wissen wie Sie sich die Beschriftung vorstellen fertigen wir einen Korrekturentwurf an. Je nach Beschriftungswunsch m?ssen zuvor noch Logos und Schriftarten ausgetauscht werden. Diese senden sie bitte per Email an info@kennzeichenhalter.de Sie erhalten einen Entwurf den wir Ihnen an Ihre Emailadresse schicken. Diesen Entwurf kontrollieren Sie bitte sorgf?ltig auf Fehler. Entspricht der Entwurf Ihren Vorstellungen erteilen Sie uns bitte anschlie?en die Druckfreigabe per Email. ?nderungen k?nnen bis zur endg?ltigen Druckfreigabe jederzeit vorgenommen werden.

Seems like they want you to place a order First, and then gonna send a first design. I would just gonna ask first per Mail, if they gonna do it and what Method would be the best,cheapest etc ;)

Maybe I'm just blind, but I don't find a product with the possibility of choosing a graphic file to print. Only the "Infos zu Grafiken" menu item, but that info only tells me to use vector formats.

You are not completely blind, just a bit. The fine print says: "If you want a logo on your Kennzeichenhalter, send a mail with the file to info@.... We'll get back to you with a sample layout."

EDIT: Got beaten by eight minutes - that's what you get for having too many tabs open.

Last edited:
Brainwave. Vinyls for filler caps/flaps (circular to go around caps and a more square/rectangular one for flaps) and using the correct font of course.

Dinosaurs Go Here

fg_logo_s.png

Last edited:
After many days and multiple yards of wasted vinyl.. I have success!
For authentic purposes, please turn the volume all the way up and repeat the video for several hours.

https://pic.armedcats.net/q/qu/quiky/2011/07/09/20110709-vinyls1.jpg

Due to the numerous problems I have had with this machine, it is getting replaced with a completely different model. This one tears the vinyl randomly, does not complete the cuts on the letters causing them to be lifted with the scrap, cutting mat which tears the backing paper off the vinyls, and the noise when the cutting head is activated.

Anyway, the 16 vinyls I had success with will be in the store shortly (1x4). Other sizes will wait until I get a replacement machine in this week.

It's been almost a month since I ordered a couple of stickers, guess they got lost in the mail. Meh, bad luck I guess.

I think an e-mail would have been the way to voice a concern like that.