Unveiled: 2011 Toyota Sienna - Yes, a Minivan...

It just needs time to grow on me or maybe its just one of those cars that look better in person.

You won't see me defending ANY styling job Honda has done for the past few years (motorcycles excepted).

I wouldn't even go that far. Recent Hondas have been, for the most part, terrible in looks. The new R1 is revolting, and I think Hondas just look a tad less nauseating by comparison.

Nothing can beat the Italians when it comes to bike styling.

I wouldn't even go that far. Recent Hondas have been, for the most part, terrible in looks. The new R1 is revolting, and I think Hondas just look a tad less nauseating by comparison.

Nothing can beat the Italians when it comes to bike styling.

True on the Italian thing. Amazing style.

The CBR1000RR turned out hideous--the bulbous nose ruins it. But I really like the styling of the CBR600RR, the DN-01, and the current VFR800 (no offense to your bike, which mechanically I like more than the current-gen Interceptor due to the lack of VTEC and the passenger-and-luggage-friendly exhaust, but I prefer the styling of the current generation). And while I hated the new VFR1200 at first, it's growing on me.

The CBR600, DN-01, and VFR800 may not be as sexy as a 1098, Shiver, or Griso, but they're a thousand times better-looking than the current Fit, Civic, Ridgeline, and especially the Crosstour. And don't even make me bring up new-gen Acuras...

Last edited:
The 5th Gen VFR is by no means the most beautiful bike on the planet, far from it. I know this, but when I'm riding it I don't have to look at it. :p

http://img51.imageshack.**/img51/7181/2000vfrrightfront.jpg

I think the bike would have looked much better if that side vent more closely echoed the lines of the leading edge. That small vent above and behind the VFR logo is useless and should go away.

http://img51.imageshack.**/img51/2/02vfrfront.jpg

That being said, I think the headlights on the 5th Gen look better than the upward stretched headlights on the 6th gen. The 1200 doesn't look like it belongs in the VFR family at all. About the only thing I like about the 6th gen are the front turn signals and that it shows off the single sided swingarm better than the 5th gen. Although that can be fixed by a simple exhaust mod for the 5th Gen. The problem with the 6th Gen exhaust is that it puts more weight up high in the bike and can cook your passenger's ass. The Ducati 1098 has this same problem.