2011 Tri Nations series

Coconut Chucker

Not A Dude
Car(s)
1999 BMW 323i
Kicks off this weekend. Will be the last "tri" nations series, as Argentina will be joining the competition next year.

The schedule (shortened to six weeks due to it being a World Cup year):

23 July: Australia vs. South Africa (Sydney)
30 July: New Zealand vs. South Africa (Wellington)
6 August: New Zealand vs. Australia (Auckland)
13 August: South Africa vs. Australia (Durban)
20 August: South Africa vs. New Zealand (Port Elizabeth)
27 August: Australia vs. New Zealand (Brisbane)

In addition, the All Blacks will host Fiji in a test match this Friday night.

Anyone else watch rugby?

Well, the game against Fiji wasn't as spectacular as I was lead to believe it was going to be, but it was good none the less. :p

Must have been very cold, since you could see steam rising off the players all the time, which I suppose contributed to a slightly higher error rating. It was good to watch the famous All Blacks pound their opponents, though. Will definitely watch the next game, provided there's a stream other than Sky Sports. The "pundits" just talked through the national anthems and would have probably through the haka as well, if they had their way... :S

Well, the game against Fiji wasn't as spectacular as I was lead to believe it was going to be, but it was good none the less. :p

No, wasn't the best performance, as that's the fewest points we've ever scored against Fiji. 60-14 doesn't really flatter them but they had a decent showing against us, we were quite sloppy on the ball often, though conditions could have had something to do with that, as you said.

We'll need to up our game if we want to win the Tri Nations and build towards the World Cup at home though. Too often in the past we've stumbled when it counted. Not too worried about Australia as they're in shambles after being stunned by Samoa last weekend but this new-look Springboks side will be a test.

Pretty dominant start to the competition, 40-7 over the Springboks.

Nothing much more to say about it. If we perform this well against the Wallabies it should be cruise control for another undefeated run in the Tri Nations.

Now THIS game! Those are the All Blacks I heard so much about. 40-7 vs the team that won the 95 World Cup. Absolutely beautiful! Would buy again. +++++