plein_av_image_photo_leader.jpg

Skoda-Citigo-7.jpg

25p4g2d.jpg

154.jpg
276.jpg
357.jpg
454.jpg

:cool:

You know what? I can't fault it. it's square and chunky and obviously has a bit of VW Polo about it, which I like. All it needs is a little diesel engine, which by the look of things it won't get. :(

You know what? I can't fault it. it's square and chunky and obviously has a bit of VW Polo about it, which I like. All it needs is a little diesel engine, which by the look of things it won't get. :(

Its home is the city with short trips prevailing. Tiny petrols will warm up well, diesels will clog their particulate filters.

The front-on shot looks very much like an old Yaris, especially in yellow. Despite that, I like the no-nonsense style of the car. I'd have the presumably cheaper Skoda over the VW every time.

I think a turbocharged 1.0 with 130~140hp would be more hilarious. :lol: (and cheaper and lighter)

Yeah, however I was looking around the existing TSI palette. The smallest-displacement one available right now is the 1.2 in the Polo, Fabia, Golf, Octavia, ... in 86hp and 105hp guises. 105hp would make the up go quick indeed, but would not be insane.

Don't love, don't mind either, looks OK, looks less silly then most cityboxes wich is good, will sell well if cheap enough.

The only problem I see with this, and the Up!, and the Seat Mii is the price. The idea is excellent, and they look like good small quality cars with plenty of space inside, but (and I don't care how much it costs to make at this point) the VW will sell for ?8k in the UK. This should be ?6k, and then they will sell billions of them.

The only problem I see with this, and the Up!, and the Seat Mii is the price. The idea is excellent, and they look like good small quality cars with plenty of space inside, but (and I don't care how much it costs to make at this point) the VW will sell for ?8k in the UK. This should be ?6k, and then they will sell billions of them.
Well according to the article on Auto Express:
Insiders have hinted that the CitiGo range could kick off at ?7,000, undercutting the up! by at least ?1,000, and the Toyota Aygo and Ford Ka by as much as ?1,500.
The SEAT will sit somewhere in-between, they could get a really good share of market here if this car is any good...

Aygo/C1/107 sales will be dead in the water.

Looks surprisingly useful. I would not mind one. Skoda is a strong badge here now and would eat into Toyota sales.

A button to deactivate passenger airbag? Thought it had to be done with a key?

Let's see, we have women, children, and lifestyle material in the official photos. Do you have to remove your penis yourself before driving it, or is VAG offering an option that will do it for you when you turn the key?