2013 BMW 6 Series Gran Coupe (CLS Competitor) makes its debut

I like it. It's definitely a looker, when it passes by. We need more cars in our world, that turn heads.

But don't count on my opinion, because I think the Maserati Quattropote is butt-ugly.

P.S.: I think the third braking light is cooooool :)

image-292029-galleryV9-brvr.jpg

Yup, gonna go look for a way to mount an LED strip where that light is.

And I still like the CLS more. Or the older 6series.

In my opinion the BMW is by far the best looking, inside and out. And I've heard that it drives much better and the engines are superior compared to the rivals. The new 6-series is one of my favourite cars on the market atm, and the GC isn't bad either.

so pretty and elegant.
BMW-6-Series_Gran_Coupe_2013_1024x768_wallpaper_14.jpg

BMW-6-Series_Gran_Coupe_2013_1024x768_wallpaper_2c.jpg

wallpaper_1c.htm

The more I see this car, the more I see the Panamera in it with funky door lines from BMW attached.

*A7*

I'll have this with the s8 engine. Thanks.

I can, from experience, tell you that the 3.0 TFSI is more than fast enough. :p

Someone keeps parking an A7 just like on your picture at the university I go to. It looks great - I can't keep myself away from staring when I walk past.

Last edited:
Maybe you'd like a 6-er Grand Touring? http://img694.imageshack.**/img694/2613/6931416201172260850.jpg

Last edited:
I still don't think the front facia works very well, same as the normal 6-series.

Somehow oddly proportioned and doesn't really work with the rest of the car. Can't really put my finger on it, though. Maybe the headlights...

I like it, but I'm just weird like that. I've probably been the only fan of these Gran Coupe/Touring cars as of late. They look radically minutely different, and sometimes completely wrong, but I find that interesting. So it may be a niche market, and I may never own one, but I'm glad I can look at them.

The whole body doesn't appear to be bent like the new Panamera, but that's about the only good thing to say about this abomination.