2013 FG Fantasy Baseball League

teletubby-warrior

Da Superfan
Hey, all! Yeah, that's right.. who wants some more of this!?! ESPN is setting up their site for the new season, so it's that time again! :D

Same as always: Standard, 10-12 team, 5x5 (R, HR, RBI, SB, AVG x K, W, SV, ERA, WHIP, Roto scoring league. A competitive league is a fun league... there will likely only be a few spots left after some of the regulars check in, so... PLEASE ONLY JOIN IF YOU PROMISE TO SET ASIDE A FEW MINUTES A DAY, be it to set your lineup, post in this thread, talk some shit, etc.

Aaannnnnnnd go!:

1. teletubby-warrior
2. lws1984
3. ashspet
4. skidd
5. WDWBen
6. Ryan
7. Adam
8. Tom
9. Keith
10. Whappeh

Draft Date: Fri, Mar 29, 2013
Time: 9:00 PM ET

Last edited:
I'm in

I'm in. We should have a new rule, if an owner is absent for more than a few days, we reserve the right to blow up their team and steal all their players.

Wooo, this train is rollllllin'!

I'm in. We should have a new rule, if an owner is absent for more than a few days, we reserve the right to blow up their team and steal all their players.
I'm actually going to enter their house in the middle of the night, sneak into their bedroom, and beat them with soap on a rope.

As I said, I'm in. At least one of my buddies from last year wants in too. I'll check on the other. And I might be able to ask a third, too. We allowing multiple-manager teams like last year?

As I said, I'm in. At least one of my buddies from last year wants in too. I'll check on the other. And I might be able to ask a third, too. We allowing multiple-manager teams like last year?
My man! I'd prefer 12 teams, so invite away... SO LONG AS THEY'RE ACTIVE. That includes you and your guy from last year... if I remember correctly, there was some waning interest last season. <_<

Remember:

:p

I have three friends who want in, maybe a fourth (waiting to hear back from him)

EDIT: Heard back, he's declining. So I have me and my roommate (one team), my friends Ryan, Adam and Tom.

EDIT EDIT: Don't be shocked, tele, I really do have friends.

Last edited:
Four teams, with a fifth waiting if we have the room. He just lemme know.

Bump, few spots still left! ESPN's site should be up any day now... any preferences on when to set the draft date?

My friend Keith would like to play as well.

As far as the draft goes, I'd prefer after the 21st. I'm in Israel from Feb. 11th - 21st.

Done... I expect all you to talk massive shit to each other and everyone else during the course of the season. :p

Your trip shouldn't get in the way... I'll nail down a date and run it by everyone at a later date, but I was thinking middle-late March for the draft.

I'm sure a fair amount of it will happen on Twitter, haha, but we'll try to trash-talk on the site.

remember, unexcused inactivity during the season = tubby rapes you. or something, i can't remember exactly.

I'm sure a fair amount of it will happen on Twitter, haha, but we'll try to trash-talk on the site.
I'm planning on being really active on the ESPN site this year, as it's really the best way for everyone to communicate. I'm gonna commish the fuck out of this shit! No more Mr. Nice Guy!

remember, unexcused inactivity during the season = tubby rapes you. or something, i can't remember exactly.
That's goddamn right, my little Japanese brother... Ben will not exchange "lolz" on twitter, he and his yuppie friends will talk shit on the site. Oh, and for the love of god, do not draft all pitchers again and settle for mediocrity, Ben!

If you recall, I drafted lots of hitters last time.

They just all got injured.

If we could do it on a Sat (US) it's Sun (Oz) time. Better than last time when I was trying to do it at work :shifty: